Fan

Juan

Safe assumption.  nice to see you here Nolder.  Miss you.

Hey bigman, how's the season going? Jets going to the Super Bowl this year?

I like a nice fan sound when I'm trying to fall asleep.

Ok, but here's a question. Does silence keep you awake?

looking forward to Thanksgiving.  My son Sal turns 18 today.  Whole family got reservation at Japaneses Steakhouse @ 8:00.  Personally I could do without the clown act but my crew loves it.  When I go to a restaurant, I go to eat.  Guy  in a big hat making choo choo sounds with an onion stack j a grill pisses me off.  Knife tricks? If I want knife tricks I will go to a circus.  Fucking fat.  Fucking hungry.  Not complicated.  Miss you .  Love you.  Come mafia with me soon.  

looking forward to Thanksgiving.  My son Sal turns 18 today.  Whole family got reservation at Japaneses Steakhouse @ 8:00.  Personally I could do without the clown act but my crew loves it.  When I go to a restaurant, I go to eat.  Guy  in a big hat making choo choo sounds with an onion stack j a grill pisses me off.  Knife tricks? If I want knife tricks I will go to a circus.  ******* fat.  ******* hungry.  Not complicated.  Miss you .  Love you.  Come mafia with me soon.  

You need to try this...

http://www.chamagaucha.com/site/

looking forward to Thanksgiving.  My son Sal turns 18 today.  Whole family got reservation at Japaneses Steakhouse @ 8:00.  Personally I could do without the clown act but my crew loves it.  When I go to a restaurant, I go to eat.  Guy  in a big hat making choo choo sounds with an onion stack j a grill pisses me off.  Knife tricks? If I want knife tricks I will go to a circus.  ******* fat.  ******* hungry.  Not complicated.  Miss you .  Love you.  Come mafia with me soon.  

Couldn't catch the zucchini in your mouth? 

I like the knife tricks. You ever see them cut the vegetables in the air by throwing the knives? I always thought that was kind of cool.

Ok, but here's a question. Does silence keep you awake?

Yep!  Cant sleep when its silent.  Also, my wall to the outside in my room is a sliding glass door and I live in an active part of the city...so I use the fan to drown out noises at night...but if I'm somewhere and its completely silent, I cant sleep.  Need some sort of sound to focus on and then I can sleep.

I'll literally go buy a small fan to place next to me when I'm not home and sleeping somewhere with no noise.

Unless of course, I'm hammered.  I'll fall asleep anywhere once its time. 

I like the knife tricks. You ever see them cut the vegetables in the air by throwing the knives? I always thought that was kind of cool.

Last year, on my company paid trip to Cancun, we went to a Japanese Steak House and a little ball of oil flew up and landed right in one of my co-workers eyes during all the cooks dramatics.  He had to spend the night in a Mexican Hospital and almost lost sight in his eye.

Moral the story.  Bring goggles the next time you go.  

- JiF

Throwing the knife?  No.  Just spinning egg tossed into top of his hat.  Lot of knife clinking on the grill and against the metal salt and pepper shaker.  Onion stack smoke choo choo thing.   Then They put the oil and set it on fire.  Everybody go's "oooooo". Me?  I just get   Pissed cause fucking hungry.  Did have some outstanding sushi though .  That helps.

Yep!  Cant sleep when its silent.  Also, my wall to the outside in my room is a sliding glass door and I live in an active part of the city...so I use the fan to drown out noises at night...but if I'm somewhere and its completely silent, I cant sleep.  Need some sort of sound to focus on and then I can sleep.

I'll literally go buy a small fan to place next to me when I'm not home and sleeping somewhere with no noise.

me too.  I got a 90 gallon fish tank in my room and the water gurgling sound is money.  So nice to sleep too. Silence kills my sleep.  I have an older metal fan that makes great clinking sound too.  Always bring it when I got to my mothers or anyplace else.

Last year, on my company paid trip to Cancun, we went to a Japanese Steak House and a little ball of oil flew up and landed right in one of my co-workers eyes during all the cooks dramatics.  He had to spend the night in a Mexican Hospital and almost lost sight in his eye.

- JiF

Damn.  I would have tipped heavy for that extra drama.

me too.  I got a 90 gallon fish tank in my room and the water gurgling sound is money.  So nice to sleep too. Silence kills my sleep.  I have an older metal fan that makes great clinking sound too.  Always bring it when I got to my mothers or anyplace else.

Oh, water sounds while sleeping.  Like rain.  If I didnt have to take care of the tank, I'd consider that.

Oh, water sounds while sleeping.  Like rain.  If I didnt have to take care of the tank, I'd consider that.

My daughter didn't sleep her entire first year on this planet... so we started playing soothing water white noise for her, and it worked... but it always came through the monitor, and now we're hooked on it too. 

I wet my bed no less than 38 times every night.

- JiF

Not all of us take money shots to the grill in our spare time... where would one acquire "goggles" that are dinner attire appropriate?

An oscillating fan can block out the sound of meth whores chocking on their own vomit out your front door?

Yeah I can't sleep with silence either. I put documentaries on my laptop every night and just let it run like it's some mix of the history channel and national geographic. Or, well...what those channels used to be. They're both sh*t now.

- JiF

I feel like this is one of those stories where the outcome is the same but the details are all wrong. Instead of Cancun it was downtown, instead of Japanese Steak House it was a gay bar, instead of a coworker it's actually Jif, instead of a little ball of oil it was...well you get the idea. 

If we are going to mafia again, can we wait until after December 4th? 

I agree. 

Throwing the knife?  No.  Just spinning egg tossed into top of his hat.  Lot of knife clinking on the grill and against the metal salt and pepper shaker.  Onion stack smoke choo choo thing.   Then They put the oil and set it on fire.  Everybody go's "oooooo". Me?  I just get   Pissed cause ******* hungry.  Did have some outstanding sushi though .  That helps.

Well it'd take just as long to cook it in the back wouldn't it?

What kind of fish you got? We recently (~6months) put a fish tank in the living room and filled it with all sorts of stuff...but they started dying. We came to the conclusion that one of the fish was killing the others. It's called a Golden Nugget Pleco and apparently it was a newly discovered species so not much is known about it other than it's territorial. We think it knows when we're watching too because we never see him attack the fish it's only after we all go to bed and then we wake up and another fish is dead. It seems like he's ok with having about 6 or 8 other fish in the tank but more than that and he starts murdering them.

Archived