Bills @ Pats

bergenjets

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't see the game, let me take a wild guess as to what happened. The Bills fumbled and turned the ball over, the Pats didn't. They never do in Boston. The refs did everything possible to get the Pats the win. Its the same shift every game. Rinse and repeat, the NFL needs a new script. Mix it up a bit, its getting old. 

wow this game was like every Jets/Pats* game from 2011-2014.  Good defensive effort from Rex's team.  Brutal offense with only 1-2 good drives a game.  Play poor special teams.  Give up a score right before halftime.  Blow some timeouts in the 2nd half on typical Rex personnel mistakes that happen every week.  Come up just short in the end.

SAME OLD REX.

Missed the game. Judging by the recap, photo of Rex, and this thread, I'm guessing tonight was par for the course?

Yup.  But it did show that the Pats are really gonna struggle w/o Edelman.  Especially if Amendola is injured too.  Now if we could just get back to early-season form, we'd have a shot beating 'em week 16 (and getting the wildcard).

So, Rex has now taken a 9-7 team, added a few really good players, talked a lot of trash, and is now 5-5. Basically, the Bills defense did as well as the Giants defense against the Pats once Edleman went out. The Giants defense is absolutely atrocious. This was a 4th rated defense that according to Rex underperformed last year.

And on key, the Rex fans, are thumping their chests about how good he is, and how stupid we were for getting rid of him.

But that is one mean headset he throws, and just so much raw emotion, he just cares about the Bills oh so much..... 

Really exactly the same blue print as always and once again shows why you can't be half a coach in this league.  I'll give REx his due his d_schemes had Brady running around like a school girl out there scared for his life.  But as always the team frittered away timeouts, found a way to make one mind numbing game changing turnover and allowed a late half td drives.  Ground hog day.

Oh and as usal at Gillette there were headset problems late in the game.  Cheaters gonna cheat.

love how you guys throw this out there like it's some kind of insult.  The Jets just got smoked by TJ Yates.  Rex with this team would be better than 5-5. 

I am not sure how you figure that honestly. When I look at the Bills roster, and the Jets roster, I don't think its even close. The bills have a far, far more talented roster in pretty much every way. The Bills were 9-7 last year, and made personnel improvements, the Jets were 4-12 last year and made personnel improvements.  Your statement does not have any sense to it at all.

I would take the Taylor over Fitz, or at least a wash

I would take the Bills Dline over our Dline any day of the week

I would take the Bills secondary over ours, but you could call it a wash

I would take the Bills WR's over ours

I would take the Bills RB's big time over ours

I would take the Bills LB'ers over ours

I would take the Bills Oline over our ours

Please enlighten me on how our roster is even close to the one Rex is currently 5-5 with.

So, Rex has now taken a 9-7 team, added a few really good players, talked a lot of trash, and is now 5-5. Basically, the Bills defense did as well as the Giants defense against the Pats once Edleman went out. The Giants defense is absolutely atrocious. This was a 4th rated defense that according to Rex underperformed last year.

And on key, the Rex fans, are thumping their chests about how good he is, and how stupid we were for getting rid of him.

But that is one mean headset he throws, and just so much raw emotion, he just cares about the Bills oh so much..... 

That was Brady's worst game by far this year.  And it was Gronk's worst game this year.  But I guess you can't give the guy any credit.

We'll see how Herm Edwards Part II's defense does against the Patriots next time around.  

I am not sure how you figure that honestly. When I look at the Bills roster, and the Jets roster, I don't think its even close. The bills have a far, far more talented roster in pretty much every way. The Bills were 9-7 last year, and made personnel improvements, the Jets were 4-12 last year and made personnel improvements.  Your statement does not have any sense to it at all.

I would take the Taylor over Fitz, or at least a wash

I would take the Bills Dline over our Dline any day of the week

I would take the Bills secondary over ours, but you could call it a wash

I would take the Bills WR's over ours

I would take the Bills RB's big time over ours

I would take the Bills LB'ers over ours

I would take the Bills Oline over our ours

Please enlighten me on how our roster is even close to the one Rex is currently 5-5 with.

You can keep repeating this bs as much as you want, but you forgot a small detail.  Kyle Orton > Tyrod Taylor.  And no, Tyrod Taylor is not better than Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He's a one read QB who doesn't anticipate throws.  When his first read isn't open, he panics.  He stinks.  

And yes, the Bills were 9-7.  But they were 8-7 and went into New England in week 17 and the Patriots sat Brady after the first quarter.  

And the Bills are what, 5-2 when they have Taylor, McCoy and Watkins?  They're only 5-5 because they were decimated by injuries.

That was Brady's worst game by far this year.  And it was Gronk's worst game this year.  But I guess you can't give the guy any credit.

We'll see how Herm Edwards Part II's defense does against the Patriots next time around.  

Oh, my bad. Congratulations to Rex, it was yet another great moral victory in which his team lost. You took an immensely talented defense, and held a banged up Patriot offense to just enough points to lose. Well done. I hope you now can pin the loss on the offense (not your responsibility) and your GM (fn hate GM's, they are the worstest).

Better?

You can keep repeating this bs as much as you want, but you forgot a small detail.  Kyle Orton > Tyrod Taylor.  And no, Tyrod Taylor is not better than Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He's a one read QB who doesn't anticipate throws.  When his first read isn't open, he panics.  He stinks.  

And yes, the Bills were 9-7.  But they were 8-7 and went into New England in week 17 and the Patriots sat Brady after the first quarter.  

And the Bills are what, 5-2 when they have Taylor, McCoy and Watkins?  They're only 5-5 because they were decimated by injuries.

Taylor is better than Orton or Fitz, the guy is limited, but so are both of those other two guys, and he makes plays and does not turn the ball over.

As for the rest, LOFL, do you actually believe that stuff, like really??

The man crush some have on Rex is fascinating to me.

And we haven't? 

wow this game was like every Jets/Pats* game from 2011-2014.  Good defensive effort from Rex's team.  Brutal offense with only 1-2 good drives a game.  Play poor special teams.  Give up a score right before halftime.  Blow some timeouts in the 2nd half on typical Rex personnel mistakes that happen every week.  Come up just short in the end.

SAME OLD REX.

Yeah why can't he be more like all the other coaches that get consistent wins in Foxboro!

As usual:

Rex loses becasue of the lousy QB

Rex hand picks and loves his hand picked QB.

Rex being a 'headlolcoach' gets excused for anything that is not defense.

Rex's game plan is brilliant until it counts (end of the half)

Rex's offense (who are always to blame) have zero time outs in crunch time due to being squandered on great things like only 10 men on the field on defense.

I think its interesting to note that this time last year, the Bills were 5-5.

I think its interesting to note that this time last year, the Bills were 5-5.

Weren't you saying in pre-season how incredibly talented the Bills were and how untalented the Jets were? I could be confusing you with someone else, but I thought that was a theme of yours this entire pre-season. Forget the Jets for a sec, if the Bills are so incredibly talented, how is 5-5 not a big disappointment at this point in the year, they have not beaten a team over .500 yet this year.

Archived