Bills @ Pats

bergenjets

Weren't you saying in pre-season how incredibly talented the Bills were and how untalented the Jets were? I could be confusing you with someone else, but I thought that was a theme of yours this entire pre-season. Forget the Jets for a sec, if the Bills are so incredibly talented, how is 5-5 not a big disappointment at this point in the year, they have not beaten a team over .500 yet this year.

We were over .500 when they beat us. :)  

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weren't you saying in pre-season how incredibly talented the Bills were and how untalented the Jets were? I could be confusing you with someone else, but I thought that was a theme of yours this entire pre-season. Forget the Jets for a sec, if the Bills are so incredibly talented, how is 5-5 not a big disappointment at this point in the year, they have not beaten a team over .500 yet this year.

The Bills will be the Jets in 2009. #1 overall D. #1 running game and a playoff run.

Yeah, not quite.  I said the Bills, like the Jets are loaded with one big glaring hole, QB.  I did say the Bills are more talented because they are but I expected them to battle for the Wild Card while the Pats ran away with the division.  Basically, I predicted exactly what is happening right now.

They beat the Jets when the Jets were 5-3, if you recall.

I dont see how they're a disappointment.  They dont have a QB and the one they do have is playing better than expected and he missed 2 games that they lost but they're still .500 in the thick of things. 

Yeah, not quite.  I said the Bills, like the Jets are loaded with one big glaring hole, QB.  I did say the Bills are more talented because they are but I expected them to battle for the Wild Card while the Pats ran away with the division.  Basically, I predicted exactly what is happening right now.

They beat the Jets when the Jets were 5-3, if you recall.

I dont see how they're a disappointment.  They dont have a QB and the one they do have is playing better than expected and he missed 2 games that they lost but they're still .500 in the thick of things. 

If the Jills had Cousins they win last nite. TT is garbage.

He honestly looks hungover.

"Welcome to Buffalo! Here's your complimentary bottle of vodka! Trust me, you'll thank me for it later."

Ryan looks awful. Too many nights with Jeff Weeks in tittie bars checking out strippers' toes. 

The amount of injured players hurt the Bills tremendously. 

Ryan looks awful. Too many nights with Jeff Weeks in tittie bars checking out strippers' toes. 

I was watching his post-game presser. The Bills beat guys were tearing him up about playing Tyrod while he was clearly hurt and about the penalties. Zero chucklefest softballs lobbed up like he had in NY with Kim Martin, Cannizaro, and Manish kissing his ass after every game. That dude lives for approval and Buffalo is already on to him. It's going to end so poorly for him there.

The amount of injured players hurt the Bills tremendously. 

Every team has injuries, Jets have had a ton of key injuries too, and Jet fans want to kill Bowles and Fitzpatrick. Bills have had a pretty favorable schedule up to this point as well.

My criticisms were meant for the Jets Rex fans who are beating their chests about how great Rex is, and how stupid we were for letting go his genius. 

Every team has injuries, I guess we'd all be 9-1 if we were healthy

Yes but how many teams have had the following starting players out all at once?

QB (Tyrod Taylor)

DT  (Kyle Williams)

RB  (Karlos Willams)

OT  (John Miller)

WR (Sammy Watkins)

WR  (Marquise Goodwin)

RB (LeSean Mc Coy)

Once we became a healthy team again,  we played good.  There were mistakes (on behalf of the Bills) in the Patriots game but we looked pretty good with our healthy players on board.  We also beat the Dolphins and Jets when healthy.  

Every team has injuries, Jets have had a ton of key injuries too, and Jet fans want to kill Bowles and Fitzpatrick. Bills have had a pretty favorable schedule up to this point as well.

My criticisms were meant for the Jets Rex fans who are beating their chests about how great Rex is, and how stupid we were for letting go his genius. 

It seems like Rex received a lot of accolades from sports casters last night.  More than usual.  I think our defense played a really good game.  Our fans are pretty upset with our offense but I think,  other than last night,  they've been doing pretty good.  

Yes but how many teams have had the following starting players out all at once?

QB (Tyrod Taylor)

DT  (Kyle Williams)

RB  (Karlos Willams)

OT  (John Miller)

WR (Sammy Watkins)

WR  (Marquise Goodwin)

RB (LeSean Mc Coy)

Once we became a healthy team again,  we played good.  There were mistakes (on behalf of the Bills) in the Patriots game but we looked pretty good with our healthy players on board.  We also beat the Dolphins and Jets when healthy.  

We've all had a ton of injuries, thats the NFL, For all his bluster, Rex has you guys worse off than before he got there...5-5 middle of the pack, headed nowhere...Poor Buffalo bought his nonsense hook, line and sinker, it will end badly

We've all had a ton of injuries, thats the NFL, For all his bluster, Rex has you guys worse off than before he got there...5-5 middle of the pack, headed nowhere...Poor Buffalo bought his nonsense hook, line and sinker, it will end badly

I think we'll be okay (for the season) if Tyrod (T-Mobile) can play.  I just saw a report that says he should be okay by Sunday.  

Archived