Jets GM Mike Maccagnan: Success doesn't hinge on making playoffs

Gas2No99

I am so ******* sick of hearing that the Jets are in "win now" mode.  They are not.  Yeah, they blew last year and signed some older players.  Big ******* deal.  The malcontent WR is the only one they would have any trouble replacing. They sucked balls and signed the best players they could.  This is not a team to go all in with.  Yes, they are not young enough that you can jump up and down about them being up and coming, but the GM seems to have a handle on how to proceed.  You "win now" dudes all sound like you are screaming for Tannenbaum and I think there were only three of us that didn't want him hung at dawn..

Missed this before. QFTing now.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does QFT mean?  You are going to save this and throw it back in my face later when it turns out that Maccagnan is the love child of Rich Kotite and John Idzik?

No, quite the opposite--Quoting For Truth. You've been a pretty solid voice of reason these last few weeks.

No, quite the opposite--Quoting For Truth. You've been a pretty solid voice of reason these last few weeks.

Ugh.  I will have to step up my game. 

I thought you QFT when you were worried people were going to change their tune and you want to be able to go back and say "See?  See the truth of what you thought at draft time?"  (Todd Gurley was due for a season ending injury/Vernon Gholston would set the NFL on fire!)

Archived