Where's Geno wind up next year ?

johnnyjet

Cause the writing is on the wall, this clown is gone as gone can get next season, he's a waste of a roster spot as it is so,where does he land next year? I say CFL backup, maybe.

Eh. They didn't win against the Raiders and he made some mistakes. But he's should be on the Jets next year. He's a better than average backup and makes next to nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walmart greeter.

You have high expectations my friend . How is Geno going to know where to direct customers ? My Guess is McDonalds or a hot dog stand in lower Manhattan. Funny I hear those Hot Dog guys can make some nice cash but they have to work out in the cold and the heat and deal with nasty customers may be too much for Geno's fragile psyche.

I said a third because if the Jets let him play out his contract and let him go, depending on how active we are in free agency, Geno would sign a large enough contract to give us a compensatory pick. Once again I do not know if Geno will be a viable starter, but I do know that Fitz is 

No way in hell. Rex despises Geno and blames him for getting fired from the Jets 

Stop believing the Ilk and their sympathizers.

Report: Rex Ryan once mused about trading for Geno Smith

GenoGetty Images

On Wednesday, the Bills landed the guy who broke Geno Smith’s jaw. If Bills coach Rex Ryan had his way, it’s possible that the Bills previously would have landed the guy whose jaw is now broken.

Buried in an article from Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News regarding Buffalo’s decision to claim IK Enemkpali on waivers is this gem: “Ryan believed in Smith despite all of the quarterback’s flaws. Shortly after getting the Bills job, he wondered out loud to friends whether the Jets would be open to trading Smith to Buffalo.”

Apart from the question of whether the Jets, who filed a tampering claim against the Patriots after owner Robert Kraft simply expressed regret that cornerback Darrelle Revis left New England for New York, would characterize the comment as improper, it’s telling that Ryan saw Geno Smith as a potential upgrade to EJ Manuel, the only quarterback taken before Smith in the 2013 draft.

Since then, the Bills have traded for Matt Cassel and signed Tyrod Taylor, so it’s unclear whether Geno Smith was Plan A or simply a possible alternative.

Regardless, it’s safe to say Geno won’t be joining the Jets as long as Enemkpali is on the roster.

Stop believing the Ilk and their sympathizers.

Report: Rex Ryan once mused about trading for Geno Smith

GenoGetty Images

On Wednesday, the Bills landed the guy who broke Geno Smith’s jaw. If Bills coach Rex Ryan had his way, it’s possible that the Bills previously would have landed the guy whose jaw is now broken.

Buried in an article from Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News regarding Buffalo’s decision to claim IK Enemkpali on waivers is this gem: “Ryan believed in Smith despite all of the quarterback’s flaws. Shortly after getting the Bills job, he wondered out loud to friends whether the Jets would be open to trading Smith to Buffalo.”

Apart from the question of whether the Jets, who filed a tampering claim against the Patriots after owner Robert Kraft simply expressed regret that cornerback Darrelle Revis left New England for New York, would characterize the comment as improper, it’s telling that Ryan saw Geno Smith as a potential upgrade to EJ Manuel, the only quarterback taken before Smith in the 2013 draft.

Since then, the Bills have traded for Matt Cassel and signed Tyrod Taylor, so it’s unclear whether Geno Smith was Plan A or simply a possible alternative.

Regardless, it’s safe to say Geno won’t be joining the Jets as long as Enemkpali is on the roster.

eh, Manish, I put more stock into what I hear directly from Rex 

Archived