If we can't be Yates we don't deserve playoffs!

johnnyjet

Because we both know how historically, the Jets have always allowed backup quarterbacks to shine. I always remember the year we we were going to be playing the Seahawks and we always had trouble with lefty Jim Zorn, the guy would KILL us it seemed. Then, we finally get a break and Zorn is going to miss the Jets game and the guy who is going to fill in for him was the rookie, and once starting QB for "Little Milton College", a nobody named Dave Krieg. Turns out the back-up KILLS the vaunted Jets' defense on his way to a hall of fame career. That's why-these are 'our" beloved Jets Sal-the lovable losers

Dave Krieg was a great QB.

Because we both know how historically, the Jets have always allowed backup quarterbacks to shine. I always remember the year we we were going to be playing the Seahawks and we always had trouble with lefty Jim Zorn, the guy would KILL us it seemed. Then, we finally get a break and Zorn is going to miss the Jets game and the guy who is going to fill in for him was the rookie, and once starting QB for "Little Milton College", a nobody named Dave Krieg. Turns out the back-up KILLS the vaunted Jets' defense on his way to a hall of fame career. That's why-these are 'our" beloved Jets Sal-the lovable losers

Wow that is outstanding and 100% correct.  Thanx Jimmy. 

wait, wait, wait...the 8-0 bengals hold the Texans to 10 points and lose...despite Miami hanging 44 points on the same defense a couple weeks earlier, and it's okay that they lost to the Texans with TJ Yayes at QB...but there's no excuse for the Jets?  Huh, makes sense to not me...

Yates is awful. Alfred Blue is awful. The Texans played on Monday night (short week), Jets played on Thursday night (extra rest). So yeah, we have ZERO excuse to lose this game. If the Jets can't be a sub-500 team in this spot, they are in big trouble. If you don't understand the importance of playing on short week vs. extra rest......

Steve Grogan was a Jet killer as well..

I had amnesia after my concussion its a very weird thing to be told what you said and did, but not in the  the funny college so drunk you can't remember way. 

Same thing for me.  I had a concussion and can't remember the evening after a certain point.  I even try occasionally when people talk about the night, but I can't.  I 100% know what players are talking about when they say they watch themselves on film and couldnt remember any of the plays they were watching on film.  

Yates > Hoyer

Hoyer's been pretty efficient.  He does have 4 picks and 3 lost fumbles in 7 games, so we can count on a turnovers if he had played.  But he does have 13 TDs and 4 INTs...he's not playing too bad...

Yates on the other hand has 4 TDs 7 INTs and 6 lost fumbles for his 15 career games...tough to sell me on Yates being too special with his 4 career TDs and 13 turnovers...even in last week's win he completed 45% of his passes...

Same thing for me.  I had a concussion and can't remember the evening after a certain point.  I even try occasionally when people talk about the night, but I can't.  I 100% know what players are talking about when they say they watch themselves on film and couldnt remember any of the plays they were watching on film.  

its weird, right ?  I didn't come to my senses until I was in the hospital.  I remember thinking that I will never judge an NFL player again for a concussion related decision

I fell on ice last january, it was so bad the ambulance couldn't get to my house, they came in an ATV.  My daughter witnessed the whole thing, she told me what I was saying and doing, I have no memory of it. every know and then I get a flash or glimpse, but for the most part its lost time

at one point she told me I told the ambulance crew they could spend the night and I wanted to cook them dinner

lol

i agree with the OP. Texans are not world beaters. They are a team with above average defense and below average offense. If you call yourself a playoff team, you have to be able to beat average teams. If not, you don't deserve to be in the playoffs. 

5-4

6-4

5-5

That's not the main thing. If you are a team that lost 3 of last 4 games, you have to win Texans game to be considered serious. If not, close the shop already. Pack it and wait for the draft. 

cmon now TJ Yates .....really.  If we can t be him  we don't deserve the post season.  He was parking cars 3 weeks ago. 

The point is we are not playing TJ Yates; we are playing the Texans.  It is this kind of thinking that sets you up; this team is not good enough to over look ANYBODY.  I don't care who the qb is, they need to come firing on all cylinders and play sound football for 60 minutes.  

The point is we are not playing TJ Yates; we are playing the Texans.  It is this kind of thinking that sets you up; this team is not good enough to over look ANYBODY.  I don't care who the qb is, they need to come firing on all cylinders and play sound football for 60 minutes.  

If you unscramble the letters to "TJ Yates" it spells "Jets A Ty". 

Things don't look good for Sunday.

SAR I

Other than LT and Peppers has that hoops factory ever producd a football player of any value?

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Robert Quinn,  BTW LT was so freaking dumb, the start of UNC looking the other way and also began creating No Show classes where both the bball team as well participated. A huge sh*tstain on the NCAA. If this was done by Kentucky, different result occurs. 

Archived