Fitz last 16 - very interesting

BlakeSpenceBlockedPunt

None of those guys have an ounce more upside then Fitz, and most of them have a much lower downside as well. You remind me of my 4 year old.....

I want a lollipop.

Me, well, I don't have any lollipops, you can have an apple.

I waaaaaant a lollipop.

I understand you want a lollipop, and if I had one, I would give you one, but I don't, so you can have an apple, or a piece of stale bread.

BUT, I waaaaaant a lollipop.

I don't have a lollipop, I know they taste good, but apples have some benefits, they are pretty tasty, and they don't rot your teeth.

APPLES ARE STUPID!!! AND YOUR A DOODY HEAD!

Repeat this sequence indefinitely, replace lollipop with a top 5 QB, replace apple with Fitzpatrick, replace stale bread with some non apple, mediocre qb backup qb, and we have you.

actually if you thought about it objectively, you'd see that these are players who possibly haven't reached their peak yet. But judging by your childish, butthurt response, you're deluded in believing that somehow Ryan Fitzpatrick, after over a decade in the league, who hasn't beat a team over .500 since 2011, who is the least accurate passer over 20 yards in the league, can somehow win the jets a playoff game. Keep waving those Pom-poms, fanboy ;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually if you thought about it objectively, you'd see that these are players who possibly haven't reached their peak yet. But judging by your childish, butthurt response, you're deluded in believing that somehow Ryan Fitzpatrick, after over a decade in the league, who hasn't beat a team over .500 since 2011, who is the least accurate passer over 20 yards in the league, can somehow win the jets a playoff game. Keep waving those Pom-poms, fanboy ;)

How about an apple?

You lost all credibility when I smacked your "hasn't beaten a winning team since 2011" garbage.

oh I found it... Fitzy did beat a 9-7 bills team last year, with an epic 46.7 QB rating. You're right, he is a conquering hero after all. Hear that everybody? Ryan Fitzpatrick beat a 9-7 team for the first time since 2011! 

oh I found it... Fitzy did beat a 9-7 bills team last year, with an epic 46.7 QB rating. You're right, he is a conquering hero after all. Hear that everybody? Ryan Fitzpatrick beat a 9-7 team for the first time since 2011! 

Doesnt matter how he did it. The point was that he did it and you're wrong. Fitzpatrick is not elite or even above average. He is an average QB.

Doesnt matter how he did it. The point was that he did it and you're wrong. Fitzpatrick is not elite or even above average. He is an average QB.

what do you mean by average? Because to me it's pretty obvious to see that he is one of the worst starters in the league. He's being outplayed by guys like tannehill, Tyrod taylor, bortles, and rookies. League average starters are guys like Alex smith/cutler/stafford, the type of player that doesn't get traded for a 7th round pick

what do you mean by average? Because to me it's pretty obvious to see that he is one of the worst starters in the league. He's being outplayed by guys like tannehill, Tyrod taylor, bortles, and rookies. League average starters are guys like Alex smith/cutler/stafford, the type of player that doesn't get traded for a 7th round pick

But you think Geno, the worst POS QB in the NFL is good

So pardon Jet fans for not buying your agenda driven nonsense

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

what is pretty obvious to you is not even remotely clear to the rest of the world who have eyes and a half of a brain.

Archived