This Team

Jet27

Watching this team makes me want to throw something threw my window. I have seen this crappy play, crappy HC calls, OC calls before. Just different names. There is no excuse for not understanding that you need to take timeouts, you need to use the clock and when a team gives you an opportunity, you need to capitalize on it. After the Bills game, I am convinced that this team continues to go backward. Some on this board say oh we won 4 games last year and we won 5 this year so you use that as some form of progress. To bad but that is NOT how it works. It doesn't work when you get smacked down by Oak and don't even show up. It doesn't work by allowing Wrecks to come here and beat you after his team did everything to give you the game but you cant come up with some "play" to score. Then not even understand that you don't leave points out there. I counted 6 last week (two field goals). I don't give me well Bowles didn't trust this guy to kick em....if you don't try you wont know. In my opinion we have to live with the growing pains of this HC...but at a minimum should understand clock management and the use of time outs....so far bad job on that front which has cost us at a minimum 1 game.

Sunday we have the Texans.......plain and simple... we lose we are done, I don't want to hear about math and statistics...that all BS.....my eyes see the real deal on the screen and so far these Jets have not passed the eye test. Message to Bowles, if its 4 and 2 on the 21....please kick the FG....thanks.

Watching this team makes me want to throw something threw my window. I have seen this crappy play, crappy HC calls, OC calls before. Just different names. There is no excuse for not understanding that you need to take timeouts, you need to use the clock and when a team gives you an opportunity, you need to capitalize on it. After the Bills game, I am convinced that this team continues to go backward. Some on this board say oh we won 4 games last year and we won 5 this year so you use that as some form of progress. To bad but that is NOT how it works. It doesn't work when you get smacked down by Oak and don't even show up. It doesn't work by allowing Wrecks to come here and beat you after his team did everything to give you the game but you cant come up with some "play" to score. Then not even understand that you don't leave points out there. I counted 6 last week (two field goals). I don't give me well Bowles didn't trust this guy to kick em....if you don't try you wont know. In my opinion we have to live with the growing pains of this HC...but at a minimum should understand clock management and the use of time outs....so far bad job on that front which has cost us at a minimum 1 game.

Sunday we have the Texans.......plain and simple... we lose we are done, I don't want to hear about math and statistics...that all BS.....my eyes see the real deal on the screen and so far these Jets have not passed the eye test. Message to Bowles, if its 4 and 2 on the 21....please kick the FG....thanks.

Uh, yes it is how it works.

Done venting yet....I hope not....you must know by now how much we all enjoyed it.

On another note, once you referred to Rex as Wrecks you lost credibility with me.  You're just a whining SOJF.  Please stop posting and allow the rest of us to enjoy the 2015 ride.  

(btw, I loved Rex initially but I'm ashamed to have to admit his act did get pretty stale.  Glad he's gone, now if he could only be forgotten.)  

So, you dont think we have a chance at the Super Bowl? 

Friday afternoon, not even right after gameday of a loss....a random Friday afternoon and so much angst about the Jets.  You sir need to find your local Asian rub and tug and let off some steam. 

1) Marshall's dropped TD in NE or the 3rd and 17 Brady Conversion

2) 4th down again Buffalo.

Jets should be 7-2.

You are what your record says you are.  Every team has that stuff.  

My view is that the NFL season is a week to week deal and fortunes change all the time.  Keep playing, keep improving and next thing you know you're playing for something.  

Remember, before we went on to one of the oft-recalled AFC Championship games Rex declared the season over when we lost to Atlanta to fall to 7-7.  That year we lost 6 out of 7 and ended up in the title game.  NFL seasons are unpredictable for all but a few elite teams.

Jets should be 7-2.

good teams make their breaks...I agree we are what our record says we are...an inconsistent team.  Look at our offense, defense, and special teams...which unit can you count on showing up week in and week out?  

As inconsistent as our team performs, not sure how anyone can watch this team and feel they should be 7-2.  They'd need to show up and perform consistently for me to feel that way.  Your scenario feels like "if all the breaks went the Jets way they should be 7-2."  Look at the Patriots injury list this season and tell me they aren't the ones making lemonade out of lemons...hate them if you want, but they bring a consistent product week in and week out to the field...

Jets should be 7-2.

1) If the Pats didn't drop 11 passes, including one in the end zone by Edelman after he torched Revis, they would have hung 45-50 points on the Jets.

2) Bowles should have kicked the FG.

The Jets are 5-4 for a reason. Mediocre team at best.

Friday afternoon, not even right after gameday of a loss....a random Friday afternoon and so much angst about the Jets.  You sir need to find your local Asian rub and tug and let off some steam. 

Thanks for the advice.....how do you feel today after watching the Jets yesterday. Same story right. Anyway, it is what it is.....rookie DC being an HC....we are stuck....and the only one playing out there is Ftiz.....

1) If the Pats didn't drop 11 passes, including one in the end zone by Edelman after he torched Revis, they would have hung 45-50 points on the Jets.

2) Bowles should have kicked the FG.

The Jets are 5-4 for a reason. Mediocre team at best.

You know, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you the obvious.

You root for a team that ass lucked it's way into perhaps the greatest QB of all time. It was not skill. If you liked him that much you would have taken him earlier than the sixth round. Do you even remember who you took in the fifth that year? Go on, google it.

All the pride you take in being a Patriot fan, all the arrogance, is essentially based on winning the lottery.

You are an authority on nothing except being a trolling douchebag.

You are what your record says you are.  Every team has that stuff.  

My view is that the NFL season is a week to week deal and fortunes change all the time.  Keep playing, keep improving and next thing you know you're playing for something.  

Remember, before we went on to one of the oft-recalled AFC Championship games Rex declared the season over when we lost to Atlanta to fall to 7-7.  That year we lost 6 out of 7 and ended up in the title game.  NFL seasons are unpredictable for all but a few elite teams.

Especially the Jets playing crap teams we always seem to play down or beneath their level..LOL

Really how did you like yesterdays game? Was there progress?.....all you have to say is TJ Yates......

You think 30 years are bad, wait till your like me and getting close to 50 years.

Just let it go, I get depressed for a few hours, shake my head a few times and move on. Believe me , it gets worst when you know your time is getting short. After three stents, open heart quad bi pass and then another stent for a collapsed bi pass you learn to just get over the ineptness of this team quickly.

My Mets made it a lot of fun this year and the Knicks are a thousand times better and starting to look like a real NBA team. Yet, won't get carried away too early on them quite yet.

Thanks for the advice.....how do you feel today after watching the Jets yesterday. Same story right. Anyway, it is what it is.....rookie DC being an HC....we are stuck....and the only one playing out there is Ftiz.....

They're right where I expected them to be.  This was always going to be a .500 team.  Just because they beat some crappy football teams to start out 4-1 never really changed that fact.  It sounds like you fell for fools gold early on, and you're pissed as hell now when you wanna cash it in.  No one in their right mind had this as an 11-12 win team.  At best, and I mean at BEST this could be a 10 win team, but most likely we're in the 7-9 win range.  We always were.  So no, I'm not all that upset about yesterday.  We're going to lose against teams we "should" have beaten, and we will probably pull a couple out against teams we shouldn't have beaten, but all in all we're gonna be about .500 or so.  Right where everyone thought preseason.. 

You think 30 years are bad, wait till your like me and getting close to 50 years.

Just let it go, I get depressed for a few hours, shake my head a few times and move on. Believe me , it gets worst when you know your time is getting short. After three stents, open heart quad bi pass and then another stent for a collapsed bi pass you learn to just get over the ineptness of this team quickly.

My Mets made it a lot of fun this year and the Knicks are a thousand times better and starting to look like a real NBA team. Yet, won't get carried away too early on them quite yet.

Every time they suck me back in!

They're right where I expected them to be.  This was always going to be a .500 team.  Just because they beat some crappy football teams to start out 4-1 never really changed that fact.  It sounds like you fell for fools gold early on, and you're pissed as hell now when you wanna cash it in.  No one in their right mind had this as an 11-12 win team.  At best, and I mean at BEST this could be a 10 win team, but most likely we're in the 7-9 win range.  We always were.  So no, I'm not all that upset about yesterday.  We're going to lose against teams we "should" have beaten, and we will probably pull a couple out against teams we shouldn't have beaten, but all in all we're gonna be about .500 or so.  Right where everyone thought preseason.. 

I did think we could have got to 10 wins....I thought that in preseason. But watching them, its like there is no fire on this team. Then throw in the stupid rookie HC moves and a bland OC man its like WTF....

Archived