Jets Pets

Bombdirt

So I got a basset hound puppy yesterday, and I'm trying to come up with a good Jets-themed name for him, since I'm an unrepentant homer. Does anyone have a pet named after a Jets player, or have a good idea for one? I was thinking Martin (as in Curtis) has a good ring to it. 

dog.thumb.jpg.53deaa5709359ceb36cc9b9ace

Same Old Jets ....  Same Old .... Sam Ol' ... Samuel

Or you could just name him Keyshawn. LOL

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basset hounds are the type of dog that always end up looking like an old fella... so I'd give him a name that works when you call him "mister". For instance...

Mr. Picklepants

Yes there was Rin tin tin  and Lassie but who can forget Cleo the basset hound??  peoples_choice.gif6379132-basset-hound-with-ears-up-2-year

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. Some really good (and funny) names in here. I think we're going to go with Martin; that seems to be the one the kids the most, and you can't go wrong with C-Mart. If I ever get to meet him I'll have him sign my dog's collar or something. 

(That is, unless Max wants to pay me $5,000 to name him Jetnation.com--that's a whole new area of brand recognition just begging to be tapped. Just throwing it out there.) 

On a related note, I was thinking of getting some Jets gear for him to wear on game days. I've only been a dog owner for about 48 hours, though, so I can't decide if that's a lame idea or not. Thoughts? 

productImages%2f_1377000%2fff_1377421_xl

not a lame idea at all if your first name is linda or susan:D

Archived