****JETS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

I was actually thinking the opposite.  Shane started the game thread.  How bad can sh*t go in a single day?  We win because it has to offset the disgusting stench this thread started by Shane has started.  If not?  We kill the Shane.

And thats why nobody else wanted to start the game day thread :D

JUST WIN BABY!

I suspect this is going to be a very conservative game plan today, one that is painful to watch, and will have most of us cursing at our TV's for most of the game. It may not be a bad strategy, because I think the only way we lose the game is if we get turned over for either a score, or often today. So I suspect the goal for today is going to be don't lose the game.

Just win.

Yep, the injury trend continues with this team, which combined with the lack of depth in certain areas (thank Idzik) is messing with our defense. Lack of continuity.

Is Milliner even hurt? He might be a healthy scratch. Sheldons injury does suck, lets hope Leo has a big game in his place. 

Sheldon coming back has hindered Williams a bit, which is why fans have called him a bust or suggested it already, incorrectly.

Blaring and obvious.  Williams was playing at a close to ROY level before Sheldon came back.  He was getting better every game then tanked when Sheldon got backed.  Kid is going to be great.  Need some weightlifting.

I was actually thinking the opposite.  Shane started the game thread.  How bad can sh*t go in a single day?  We win because it has to offset the disgusting stench this thread started by Shane has started.  If not?  We kill the Shane.

I guarantee a huge victory. My guarantees are gold.