****JETS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Just play Petty already 

I am normally not a fan of stuff like this but at this point I think we need to start determining if he's worth a roster spot for next year. We don't have any space to waste and need to throw as many darts at the board as possible. If he's a fruitless endeavor we need to start figuring that out now.

• Upvote 1

not if they play like this.  But losing here does nothing to end their season.  

I mean, not "officially", but the chances are as close to zero as you can possibly get when you look at the other teams vying for a spot and the schedules the rest of the way.

• Upvote 1

I am normally not a fan of stuff like this but at this point I think we need to start determining if he's worth a roster spot for next year. We don't have any space to waste and need to throw as many darts at the board as possible. If he's a fruitless endeavor we need to start figuring that out now.

Yes. I also think this throwing deep with Fitzpatrick to try and open things up for Ivory is high comedy.

This game means everything right now. No way should we be losing this

We shouldn't be losing.  You're right, but that's a different story than its a bigger loss than just a loss. Find are losing, Raiders are losing, Bills will lose.  We have to start playing though, they don't look capable right now