****JETS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

I love how you all want to put this on FITZ. Yea he played not the best game ever seen but our DEFENSE allowed 24 points to the hapless Texans offense and their 3rd string QB who was unemployed a month go. SO as much as I am frustrated by the interceptions they didn't matter in the end.

I love how you all want to put this on FITZ. Yea he played not the best game ever seen but our DEFENSE allowed 24 points to the hapless Texans offense and their 3rd string QB who was unemployed a month go. SO as much as I am frustrated by the interceptions they didn't matter in the end.

of course those interceptions mattered... the last one ended the game! SMH

• Upvote 2

Fitz is heady, better than Geno, but not an above average QB. Jets are a competitive team but not a playoff team

No he isn't. I'm sorry man. I was ffooled after a hot start but this guy has shown that he exactly who we thought he was going alllllll the way back to training camp. They might both suck, but he's not the better of the two.

• Upvote 2

WE are 5-5.  Not out of the Wild Card. But not playing well.  And our QB is showing the warts we all knew he had.  There is no solution on the bench.  But there may be a solution on D.  Our D has been flat for a few weeks now.  TB has got to get them going. Our offense is what it is.

• Upvote 1

WE are 5-5.  Not out of the Wild Card. But not playing well.  And our QB is showing the warts we all knew he had.  There is no solution on the bench.  But there may be a solution on D.  Our D has been flat for a few weeks now.  TB has got to get them going. Our offense is what it is.

Our D are frauds.  We gave up so many third down gains for firsts that it's not funny.  You want to see a D lineman?  Look no further than JJ Watt.  Only moment for us today was Wilkerson's shot on Yates.

BUt I've seen that from Jets teams in the past. That shouldn't surprise anybody

Thats an even worse answer.  Jets teams of the past have nothing to do with this Jets team.

funny, you're concerned about jet teams from the past and what they did and that it effects us today and could care less that Fitz has never won more than 6 games.  

I don't think either has anything to do with 2015, you apparently do

• Upvote 1

Our D are frauds.  We gave up so many third down gains for firsts that it's not funny.  You want to see a D lineman?  Look no further than JJ Watt.  Only moment for us today was Wilkerson's shot on Yates.

right. my point was that our offense does not have an upside and our

D does.  They are going to have to pick it up.  

Thats an even worse answer.  Jets teams of the past have nothing to do with this Jets team.

funny, you're concerned about jet teams from the past and what they did and that it effects us today and could care less that Fitz has never won more than 6 games.  

I don't think either has anything to do with 2015, you apparently do

It does when it comes to fan reaction. Fool me once....