****JETS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

100% chance Rex wins the law of averages tomorrow against New England and hands them the loss that they're finally due; followed by us promptly losing to the Fish. #jetslife

or it's 100% possible the exact opposite happens.  Just won't fit the SOJFs thinking

No he isn't. I'm sorry man. I was ffooled after a hot start but this guy has shown that he exactly who we thought he was going alllllll the way back to training camp. They might both suck, but he's not the better of the two.

saying Geno is 'better' than Fitz is like saying any of your posts are more relevant than your previous ones - they're not

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

WE are 5-5.  Not out of the Wild Card. But not playing well.  And our QB is showing the warts we all knew he had.  There is no solution on the bench.  But there may be a solution on D.  Our D has been flat for a few weeks now.  TB has got to get them going. Our offense is what it is.

Our D is missing a pass rusher. We don't have that one player that can come out and strike fear into the Qb's eye. We have a strong pass rush and everything else will fall into place. We've been missing one since we traded Abe. 

• Thumb Down 1

Enjoy the "surprising to you" consecutive INT's by Fitz then. 

I guess thats better to handle for some. 

There is literally nothing in Geno's playing history that suggests he deserves another snap in the NFL, though. Less than zero to be gained by putting him out there for any reason.

• Upvote 1

saying Geno is 'better' than Fitz is like saying any of your posts are more relevant than your previous ones - they're not

Says you?  Lol.  When you come up with a post that says more than the team, a coach, a player sucks then you talk 

Edited by Jet Nut

There is literally nothing in Geno's playing history that suggests he deserves another snap in the NFL, though. Less than zero to be gained by putting him out there for any reason.

Fitzy is the guy you want on the field for your pre meal Turkey Day family football game, not on Sundays mon

You still following me gramps? Even after being warned not to by a mod? Solid witty response you had there.  You remind me of SG3. Senile old guy yelling like he thinks people are listening and care when they really dont.  Tell me then, have you enjoyed losing 4 of our last 5 because of our garbage guy under center.

• Upvote 1

You may very well be the worst troll fan of them all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know.  Too early to give up on Bowles.  But we have not looked good the last couple of weeks.  IMO, he needs to get us better prepared.  Right now, we look like the SOJ all of us have seen for years.  Not good.

You still following me gramps? Even after being warned not to by a mod? Solid witty response you had there.  You remind me of SG3. Senile old guy yelling like he thinks people are listening and care when they really dont.  Tell me then, have you enjoyed losing 4 of our last 5 because of our garbage guy under center.

haha old? Punk ass bitch

• Thumb Down 1

Bowles SUCKS

It's too early on Bowles yet. We're all disappointed falling from 4-1 to 5-5, but it's his first season. In recent years there have been coaches that completely turned around their team in one season (I.E. Tony Sparano, Eric Mangini, Mike Smith) and eventually got exposed and coaches that improved gradually (Mike McCarthy, Ron Rivera, potentially Mike Zimmer). We have to see how things play out. 

• Upvote 3

It's too early on Bowles yet. We're all disappointed falling from 4-1 to 5-5, but it's his first season. In recent years there have been coaches that completely turned around their team in one season (I.E. Tony Sparano, Eric Mangini, Mike Smith) and eventually got exposed and coaches that improved gradually (Mike McCarthy, Ron Rivera, potentially Mike Zimmer). We have to see how things play out. 

No its not what you see is what you get NOTHING 

• Thumb Down 1

I just hate the fact that I think the Jets are trying to build the right way and they still get criticized. You need a GM and HC in tandem, which is what they did. You need to draft well. 2/3 first round picks look like keepers. And a unified team which is what they have.

They're just not good. But the fact that they should be expected to be is ludicrous. Their defense was overrated from the start. And not by Bowles. Bowles made no expressions of grandeur like the other guy. The media and fanbase did it to themselves.

• Upvote 2