We have the worst coaching staff in the league!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adjustments? What Adjustments??? Who is that JJ Watt? Never heard of him. Single block him and we'll be A Ok.

12 men on the field for the D. Great timing. UGH!

I hope you're being sarcastic about JJ Watt . Last three weeks in a row he's been the NFL's number one defenseman .

He'll deftly make the Pro bowl. Plus, he's the only reason that the Texans have won the last four games.

Simply put we were outplayed today on both sides and it didn't help the fact that Revis and Mangold wound up getting injured.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Nothing you can do about JJ Watt. The man does this to every team. 

True. But you can consistently double team him. He'll make a play or two now and then but not be in the backfield disrupting every single play. That adjustment needed to be made midway through the coin toss. Yes, coin toss. 

You guys are so f-ing dumb. You DOUBLE and TRIPLE TEAM JJ WATT all game long. Football 101. You at least have a game plan to try and stop him. We had NONE!

I would of thrown a boatload of screens at whatever side Watts was lining up, with a bunch of double counter and misdirection running plays during the first half, to tire that front d. When those counters and misderiction runs start working, bam play action. 

Thats my simple diagnosis.... Flame suit on!!

Watch a real coach tonight that we could have had if our Wooden head owner canned Rex when he canned Tanny. Ariens is a really good coach, I'm afraid Bowles was just hanging on his coat tails. I was hoping for more but Bowles is showing me NOTHING. And his stubbornness to keep trotting Comartie out their is proving my suspicions about him.

Watch a real coach tonight that we could have had if our Wooden head owner canned Rex when he canned Tanny. Ariens is a really good coach, I'm afraid Bowles was just hanging on his coat tails. I was hoping for more but Bowles is showing me NOTHING. And his stubbornness to keep trotting Comartie out their is proving my suspicions about him.

I am actually surprised that nothing of Arians seems to have rubbed off on Bowles. Clearly he did not see eye to eye with him on how to run a team at a high level.

I hope you're being sarcastic about JJ Watt . Last three weeks in a row he's been the NFL's number one defenseman .

He'll deftly make the Pro bowl. Plus, he's the only reason that the Texans have won the last four games.

Simply put we were outplayed today on both sides and it didn't help the fact that Revis and Mangold wound up getting injured.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

That was sarcasm I assume?? Pro Bowl?? He has been the NFL Defensive MVP 2 of the last 3 years..LOL 

I am already sick of Todd Bowles' clueless smirk every time the camera zeroes in on him after a bad play by the Jets. Have any of you Bowles defenders seen this idiot in his post game press conferences?  He has ZERO answers.  His replies are the same each week,  "We got to do better"  "We will address that this week"  " We have to be smarter"    He has said these same 3 answers the past 6 weeks to just about every question

To quote Jetster above,   Bowles has shown NOTHING as a head coach so far.     and if anyone can't tell that they've either been watching football for less than 2 years or they aren't too swift 

Not happy w/ the team at the moment but I think we have injuries bringing us down.  I don't feel like it's fair to blame Bowles at this point (though it sounds like most on here disagree).  If we were healthy I think we'd be better.  And it's year 1 plus our QB situation is extremely mediocre.

And here I was thinking that this board wouldn't be overrun by irrational and oblivious Jets fans because we've all been through this before and it shouldn't be anything new. But these overreactions are on a whole new level. I'd be impressed if it wasn't completely depressing. 

So who's worse?

True. But you can consistently double team him. He'll make a play or two now and then but not be in the backfield disrupting every single play. That adjustment needed to be made midway through the coin toss. Yes, coin toss. 

Every team says the same thing, every team gets brutalized by JJ Watt. Why even double team? The man is not human. All you're doing is wasting resources lol. 

Not happy w/ the team at the moment but I think we have injuries bringing us down.  I don't feel like it's fair to blame Bowles at this point (though it sounds like most on here disagree).  If we were healthy I think we'd be better.  And it's year 1 plus our QB situation is extremely mediocre.

all teams are banged up right now.  We are pretty healthy for an NFL team through week 11. 

Not an excuse.   This team comes out flat week in and week out.  

Their absolute refusal to play Kerley is mind boggling - Enunwa is soft, runs routes like Hill (not being wise there, gets muscled out on every play) he needs to be benched. 

Nothing you can do about JJ Watt. The man does this to every team. 

Nothing you can do? Its called put a TE there to help, and by the way, make plays away from the best D player in the league....This is just basic stuff guys...the HC is a rookie but the is no excuse for the OC...the guy is a dumbass.....

Nothing you can do? Its called put a TE there to help, and by the way, make plays away from the best D player in the league....This is just basic stuff guys...the HC is a rookie but the is no excuse for the OC...the guy is a dumbass.....

Im not saying that you cant try. Im saying that THERE'S NOTHING that will work. 

Accept it bro. Its JJ. 

Coaching staff is fine. There will be a learning curve for a rookie head coach. It's something we have to deal with. I believe the problem is with the players not making the plays when they are there to make. 

Exactly. JJ Watt had a JJ Watt game. Its not like he did anything out of ordinary. The man is always a beast. That doesnt take away the fact that the offense didnt capitalize on opportunities. Devin Smith dropping a TD, Fitz inaccurate play, zero running game, fumbles, etc. 

The defense shut down the Texans in the 4th quarter. The did nothing but punt the ball to us the entire time. The offense couldnt capitalize...and it wasnt because of JJ Watt destroying every play. 

Guys need to step up, thats it. All the excuses are just that. 

Archived