The Weakest Link

jetsfan719

From what we have seen over the past few games, what do you think is the highest concern on this team (Not Including QB) and most important issue to address in the off season?

I think we are pretty solid at WR, another consistent WR would help, but don/t think thats a high priority issue with marshall and decker. 

RB i think could use help. we clearly see the outcome when ivory is banged up what it does to this team.

Secondary, i just dont understand all the money invested and how we continue to get burned.

OLine? Maybe its time to address our OLine issue. Brick is getting older, Mangold is getting older. I think this is a different team with a souped up oline. I personally wouldnt mind drafting a big olinemen next year if no chance a qb falls to us. I think we should beef up our oline and prepare the weapons for a hopeful franchise qb. Maybe Bryce. God willing

What do you think?

It is clearly the offensive line. Whenever Mangold gos out the run game goes out the window, as does any pass blocking. Mangold is getting injury prone and may be out for awhile this season with that cast I saw on his hand. Ferguson is fading and Giacomini is a JAG as is Winters. Jets need to draft a few studs ala Ferguson and Mangold. The LB corps needs a backer with speed, because Davis is a real liablility in coverage. Safety is also a major need with Pryor sucking a$$ in coverage and he tackles once in a while. 

Archived