Anton watching Sunday night football?

Freemanm

Yea. Two fan bases for the better part of 20 years that have watched their teams suck for about 15 of them. Just recently have these two programs become watchable.  

The Jets have at least shown signs the last 20 years as a whole. 

This is where constant complaining jets fans lose me. These two programs have not been historically better then our Jets. Not in the last 5 years. 10 years. 15 years even. As a whole. 

Especially in a prime-time game.

Did you see what happened?

2nd down pass and the WR steps out of bounds stopping the clock. 3rd down pass out of bounds stopping the clock. The Bengals didn't move the ball and still made the FG, but left AZ with over 1:00 to get in FG range to win the game.

If Cinci stays in bounds they can drain at least 40 seconds off the clock because AZ had no timeouts and Cinci had 2 or 3 to stop the clock after 2nd down and 3rd down.

Yea. Two fan bases for the better part of 20 years that have watched their teams suck for about 15 of them. Just recently have these two programs become watchable.  

This is where constant complaining jets fans lose me. These two programs have not been historically better then our Jets. Not in the last 5 years. 10 years. 15 years even. As a whole. 

The Cards have won a recent NFC Championship and played in the Super Bowl.

Bengals are going to the playoffs for their 5th straight year.

well, I've been a fan since the year of the mud bowl, and I would dispute that. But that's just me

Archived