Carson Palmer deserves to win NFL MVP

predator_05

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You also LITERALLY wrote this:

You were LITERALLY trying to take credit away from Brady and LITERALLY give it to the talent around him.  I responded to that nonsense, sorry you don't like it.

No, I wasn't taking credit away from your loverboy. Again, in the post which you quoted, I LITERALLY wrote that Brady is a significant reason for those players. You didn't include that because it hurts your case. The reason I mentioned those guys in the first place was to compare Brady's weapons to Cam's weapons.

To which you responded that it doesn't matter who Brady plays with. So I'll ask again, if Gronk goes down, and Brady goes into games without Gronk, Edelman, and Lewis for the rest of the year, are his numbers and his play going to remain at their current level?

I just responded to your misinformed comments.  don't like them? don't post comments that are misinformed.

Wow. Unbelievable. You're bringing up Brady's past accomplishments as driving factors for why you think he deserves the MVP this year. You haven't answered either of my two questions. And you threw in an absurdly hyperbolic comment as your argument for why Brady is this year's MVP.

I'm the misinformed+biased one?

No, I wasn't taking credit away from your loverboy. Again, in the post which you quoted, I LITERALLY wrote that Brady is a significant reason for those players. You didn't include that because it hurts your case. The reason I mentioned those guys in the first place was to compare Brady's weapons to Cam's weapons.

To which you responded that it doesn't matter who Brady plays with. So I'll ask again, if Gronk goes down, and Brady goes into games without Gronk, Edelman, and Lewis for the rest of the year, are his numbers and his play going to remain at their current level?

I quoted you, your exact words.  you can keep hiding behind this other nonsense but they were your words.  I am sorry you don't like that I deal in reality but don't post misinformed nonsense and I won't have to chime in to correct you.

You attributed his success this year to those other players.  Through the years how many times have we seen key guys out for NE? gronk out? lewis has missed multiple games this year, he lost Edelman and yet what did he do at NYG when the game was on the line?

Long way to go, if he keeps this up he will be right there as a worthy choice.  He's been outstanding this year.

but that's my point, he is already deserving of the MVP. If the season ends today, palmer deservedly wins MVP. Yet brady is seen as a stone cold lock, it shouldn't be this way. 

but that's my point, he is already deserving of the MVP. If the season ends today, palmer deservedly wins MVP. Yet brady is seen as a stone cold lock, it shouldn't be this way. 

Remember, people thought NE was going to be down this year after all the losses on D and the OL issues.  As of today I think Brady would win it and deserves it but Newton and Palmer are right there and if Brady slips they can catch him.

Remember, people thought NE was going to be down this year after all the losses on D and the OL issues.  As of today I think Brady would win it and deserves it but Newton and Palmer are right there and if Brady slips they can catch him.

Really? all i remember hearing was the 'revenge' narrative and comparisons with 07 when they stomped the league after spy-gate.

Really? all i remember hearing was the 'revenge' narrative and comparisons with 07 when they stomped the league after spy-gate.

all I remember hearing was how the great DLs of Buf, Mia and NYJ were going to punish Brady and give NE a real threat for the first time in many years.

LOL you're such a faggot. 

At least I now know you realize how utterly wrong you've been all thread. 

now editing your post?  I was kindly walking away and you go and throw that in? No I was not wrong, I was 100% correct no matter how much you wanted to ignore what you posted.

I have been kind to you, do not make me embarrass you further.

LOL. Oh no, please don't be mean to me!

You're literally the worst kind of poster on a message board. 

You make sh*t up, you're borderline illiterate, completely disillusioned, and dense at levels unsafe for people like you who can't seem to function without adult supervision.

Just because the Enchilada had a three pick implosion on Sunday, doesn't mean you can just go running to Brady. No matter how much you tell him you like it up the butt, and want to relive the glory of years past, he's moved on. It's time that you do the same.

LOL. Oh no, please don't be mean to me!

You're literally the worst kind of poster on a message board. 

You make sh*t up, you're borderline illiterate, completely disillusioned, and dense at levels unsafe for people like you who can't seem to function without adult supervision.

Just because the Enchilada had a three pick implosion on Sunday, doesn't mean you can just go running to Brady. No matter how much you tell him you like it up the butt, and want to relive the glory of years past, he's moved on. It's time that you do the same.

just stop it.  The only one making sh*t up was you and it was proven by your posts.  Please walk away and stop humiliating yourself any more than you have.

just stop it.  The only one making sh*t up was you and it was proven by your posts.  Please walk away and stop humiliating yourself any more than you have.

Serious question #1: Does it matter who Brady plays with? 

Serious question #2: Did his numbers last night without Lewis and Edelman and Amendola look the same as the rest of his MVP caliber season numbers leading up to last night?

Serious question #3: At 3:19pm yesterday, why did you say "if Brady slips"?

Serious question #1: Does it matter who Brady plays with? 

Serious question #2: Did his numbers last night without Lewis and Edelman and Amendola look the same as the rest of his MVP caliber season numbers leading up to last night?

Serious question #3: At 3:19pm yesterday, why did you say "if Brady slips"?

#1: Nope, been proven since 2001

#2: 1 game, in most games against rex D's his #s are lesser

#3:it's a long season, everyone has bad games. 

#1: Nope, been proven since 2001

#2: 1 game, in most games against rex D's his #s are lesser

#3:it's a long season, everyone has bad games. 

Wow. If you backpeddle any further, you might ride off the cliff of the earth...but I'll play. 

Do his past accomplishments factor into his candidacy for this year's MVP?

For someone who talks so much about the past: go look up his numbers without Moss, Gronk, Welker, Edelman. They nose-dive, as they should. These are all good to great to HoF players. Brady looked like absolute dogsh*t the moment Gronk got hurt every year for the past 4 years. Remember last year when Gronk was out for the first four weeks? After the KC game, people were talking about Brady being done. Even Patriots fans were calling for him to be traded before he lost any more value - thinking they could get a ransom for his past results.

You practically patented the WEAPONZZ argument while defending Sanchez all these years, but when it comes to trying to contrast Brady vs. Cam's season, WEAPONZZ have nothing to do with it. I gave Brady FULL credit for everything so far and called him an all time great, but you got soo butthurt because I didn't give Brady god's full glory, that you just had to defend your boyfriend by coming at me with something so obscenely retarded as to say that it doesn't matter who brady plays - as if this isn't the ultimate team game. As if Brady with a WR corp full of Dobsons and a TE corp full of Anthony Bechts would be putting up the same MVP numbers as he is now. 

And then you **** up and say "If Brady slips" and I catch you on it and you backpeddle again. lol.

You're un****ingbelievable. And wrong. And still a faggot. 

all I remember hearing was how the great DLs of Buf, Mia and NYJ were going to punish Brady and give NE a real threat for the first time in many years.

That was some funny $hit during the offseason.

That Pats can clinch the AFCE this week, which is before December 1st.

No competition whatsoever in the division.

That was some funny $hit during the offseason.

That Pats can clinch the AFCE this week, which is before December 1st.

No competition whatsoever in the division.

I would tell you to stop trolling but this is the sad truth.  The Pats game was the last time the Jets showed up.  Just dont get it.  Go troll in a thread so I can ban you and cheer myself up.

I would tell you to stop trolling but this is the sad truth.  The Pats game was the last time the Jets showed up.  Just dont get it.  Go troll in a thread so I can ban you and cheer myself up.

On Mike and Mike yesterday they were saying that the Jets have never been the same team they were since the 4th q of the Pats game.   Very true.  We were having a great season and a great 3q's and BAM....down hill from there.

Just baffles me.  Makes no sense.

It's crazy how we can pinpoint exact plays in which our season turned and went down hill. 

2011 - Cruz 99 yarder
2014 - JK's touchdown pass against GB which was disqualified due to a time-out being called on our sideline
2015 - 3rd and 17

I hate us. 

Also, I'll stop because you've asked (edit)...yada yada yada. He's not worth it. 

It's crazy how we can pinpoint exact plays in which our season turned and went down hill. 

2011 - Cruz 99 yarder
2014 - JK's touchdown pass against GB which was disqualified due to a time-out being called on our sideline
2015 - 3rd and 17

I hate us. 

Also, I'll stop because you've asked, but the record needs to show that nyjunc is everything that's great about getting to be an anonymous poster on internet messageboard. Sucks for him and those around him that he can't be this anonymous in real life. 

crusher: can you take care of this please?

Archived