Cardale Jones

drdetroit

Please.

we're drafting in the middle of round 1.  He will be there and he's good.  No Sam Bradford or Colin Kaepernick so sick of other people's garbage qb's.

Im tired of the Vicks, the Fitzpatricks the Jay Fiedlers.  All we had to do was tank last year to get Winston let's not make a mistake and pass on Cardale for some mediocre Safety.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cardale has no brain, if you could transplant Fitzy's harvard brain into him, he would be worth a 1st rd pick. The talent around him at OSU is mind boggling. 

You mean the Fitzy brain that throws into double & triple coverage every game? This smarts thing about Fitzy does not translate to the football field. Unless he's a backup for us next year, he's on to his 7th team. TJ Yates has a better arm & he displayed it on that beautiful throw to Hopkins & he stepped off of his couch to do it, that is just SAD.

You mean the Fitzy brain that throws into double & triple coverage every game? This smarts thing about Fitzy does not translate to the football field. Unless he's a backup for us next year, he's on to his 7th team. TJ Yates has a better arm & he displayed it on that beautiful throw to Hopkins & he stepped off of his couch to do it, that is just SAD.

Touche mon,, My point is Cardale is dumber than a bag of rocks

To be fair, the throw to Devin Smith was ten times the throw that Hopkins burned Revis on.

Please.

we're drafting in the middle of round 1.  He will be there and he's good.  No Sam Bradford or Colin Kaepernick so sick of other people's garbage qb's.

Im tired of the Vicks, the Fitzpatricks the Jay Fiedlers.  All we had to do was tank last year to get Winston let's not make a mistake and pass on Cardale for some mediocre Safety.

NO

To be fair, the throw to Devin Smith was ten times the throw that Hopkins burned Revis on.

As mad as bowles seemd to be at Smith makes you wonder was it supposed to be a back shoulder throw and Smtih took it up field ? Smith reminds me of Johnny Lam Jones without the speed

Every QB does that from time to time and you can stop making it sound like Fitz does it all the time because he does not. Thing is when it works its a great pin point pass when it does not its just a bad decision. No matter which way you look at it its Always a bad decision it just does not happen as much as your saying here

NO! This guy is projected late 4th or 5th round, maybe!!

Touche mon,, My point is Cardale is dumber than a bag of rocks

Not sure you need to be a Mensa member to be an NFL QB. Intriguing for his size. A lot physically like Rothlisberger, also a total dumbass. But not sure he is anywhere near that talented. Benefited last year from so little tape on him . 

Being serious.....for a moment.  I did like the way he looked at the end of last year.  He looked controlled and seemed to make smart decisions and his arm looked good.  However the few times I saw him this year he did not look near as good and his playing time was split and then usurped by a running QB.  I wouldn't have a big issue drafting him much later.

I just hope to heavens that Qb is on the teams radar in this draft if the right value comes along.  I fear it is going to be like this however, commit to fitz as next years starter, keep petty as the prospect Qb and dump geno in favor of some other middling vet.

Archived