Cardale Jones

drdetroit

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure you need to be a Mensa member to be an NFL QB. Intriguing for his size. A lot physically like Rothlisberger, also a total dumbass. But not sure he is anywhere near that talented. Benefited last year from so little tape on him . 

Yep Bama had 1 gametape of Cardale and were burned by his running skills a number of times. You have to be at least football smart and I dont think Cardale is. time will tell.

The football talent around OSU is unreal, could have 4 picked in 1st rd. The schedule was very weak and he played like dogsh1t.

Being serious.....for a moment.  I did like the way he looked at the end of last year.  He looked controlled and seemed to make smart decisions and his arm looked good.  However the few times I saw him this year he did not look near as good and his playing time was split and then usurped by a running QB.  I wouldn't have a big issue drafting him much later.

I just hope to heavens that Qb is on the teams radar in this draft if the right value comes along.  I fear it is going to be like this however, commit to fitz as next years starter, keep petty as the prospect Qb and dump geno in favor of some other middling vet.

This. He looked awesome in three games last year. This year, not so much.

This is not even an option. I would rather play Geno than draft Cardale.

Lynch, Goff, Cook. Those are the only quarterbacks worth looking at in round one... and if the Jets continue this abysmal play then they will be able to draft at least one of the three.

• 8 months later...
On November 24, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Jet Nut said:

Me too but could very well be the first QB taken this year.

On November 24, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Mogglez said:

So am I, but I don't think that he's gonna fall to us.  His draft stock is high right now and I personally believe it's just going to keep rising.

Funny how this turned out.

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Funny how this turned out.

Somewhere on here I think I said I would sacrifice my first born for Christian Hackenberg before his junior season.  Never in a million years did I think either one of these situations would happen.  

I got some 'splainin to do lmfao.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Somewhere on here I think I said I would sacrifice my first born for Christian Hackenberg before his junior season.  Never in a million years did I think either one of these situations would happen.  

I got some 'splainin to do lmfao.

I assume the kids a brat :)

36 minutes ago, flgreen said:

I assume the kids a brat :)

Hahaha, I'm a youngin' myself so there's some time before I got something to worry about....although...the exact quote was "I'd have a kid just so I could sacrifice it for Hackenberg"...so looks like I have to tell the gf it's time to start "cooking".

Archived