Cardale Jones

drdetroit

5 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Somewhere on here I think I said I would sacrifice my first born for Christian Hackenberg before his junior season.  Never in a million years did I think either one of these situations would happen.  

I got some 'splainin to do lmfao.

At one point both Geno Smith and Christian Hackenberg were considered possible (even likely) #1 overall picks in a NFL Draft.  Fast forward to 2016, and we've got BOTH of them....and most of us aren't really thrilled with either.

Then again, we also just watched one of our former Quarterbacks go into the Hall of Fame in Brett Favre!

lol

Life as a Jets fan!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I desperately wanted Cardale, but I can't root for anything good to happen to sh*tbag Rex. I so hope Cardale gets a fair shot under new Bills head coach Bill Cowher next year.

We blew a 2nd on Hack but Rex gets Cardale three rounds later

FML

4 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

At one point both Geno Smith and Christian Hackenberg were considered possible (even likely) #1 overall picks in a NFL Draft.  Fast forward to 2016, and we've got BOTH of them....and most of us aren't really thrilled with either.

Then again, we also just watched one of our former Quarterbacks go into the Hall of Fame in Brett Favre!

lol

Life as a Jets fan!

I liked Hack. Still do. I know im probably in the minority there. He was my 3rd favorite QB after Goff @ 2 with Wentz #1.  I never truly fell in love with Lynch and knew we could get Hack in the second so if you asked me to "fix one up" Hackenberg was my choice.

Didn't reaaaaaaallly love Geno if im being true to myself, but he wasn't Sanchez so I was ok and happy with the selection.  Wanted one of Bortles, Bridgewater, or Carr in the 1st the year after.  Wanted to trade our Draft for Winston or Mariota by Geno's 3rd season. 

Us getting cucked by the Falcons with Favre makes me want to cry myself to sleep.9T1kgIr.gif

I would have taken Jones later on rather than Hack in the 2nd.

My 1st choice would have been Jacoby Brissett in the 3rd.

Watch him step up when Brady retires and give the Pats their 2nd consecutive franchise QB. I might just cry :(

2 minutes ago, King P said:

Watch him step up when Brady retires and give the Pats their 2nd consecutive franchise QB. I might just cry :(

I wanted noooooooooo part of Cardale by draft day.  I like Brissett but, honestly, I'm more upset that the Pats drafted Jimmy G. I loved that kid from the second I saw that silky smooth and quick release. I'm not sure Jacoby ever develops into "The Successor".

6 hours ago, King P said:

Cardale is going to be so much better than Hack it's not funny

Archived