Coples Gone, Now put Demario Davis on the Bench!

We really need an influx of LB talent next year. 

The funny thing, or not funny is that after each draft I think to myself 'We have plugged holes A, B and C and next year we can plug other holes'.  What really happens is that 3 or 4 more holes appear along the way.  This team better try and make trades for more picks because we need and influx of talent in:

Oline

QB

RB

TE

ILB

OLB

Special teams

The funny thing, or not funny is that after each draft I think to myself 'We have plugged holes A, B and C and next year we can plug other holes'.  What really happens is that 3 or 4 more holes appear along the way.  This team better try and make trades for more picks because we need and influx of talent in:

Oline

QB

RB

TE

ILB

OLB

Special teams

RB wouldn't surprise me ... for all i like Ivory, he's not an all round back and his injury issues do concern me. I wouldn't be overly surprised if we went RB round 1, to be honest.

Oline

QB

RB

TE

ILB

OLB

Special teams

you left out WR's who can stretch the field (Smith - not)  and catch the damn ball (Marshall - not)

We need some home runs in the draft. 

Obviously this is the key. There's just not a whole lot of promising young talent on this roster when you look outside the defensive line. At least not promising young talent that has seen any kind of significant time on the field. Davis flashed long-term answer ability while taking meaningful snaps and it's crushing when those guys don't work out. Book isn't closed but it's nearing the final chapter. 

Archived