The Many Faces of Todd Bowles

Jet_Engine1

Funny post but the Bowles hate getting a little overboard..  If they completely go in the tank that's one thing but they're still very much alive for a playoff spot. 

Its just a joke. My wife and I get a kick out of Bowles and his "expressiveness". But I hope hes more demonstrative behind closed doors....

Funny post but the Bowles hate getting a little overboard..  If they completely go in the tank that's one thing but they're still very much alive for a playoff spot. 

on paper,yes. but I have seen nothing in the past 3 weeks that tells me its even remotely possible

Its just a joke. My wife and I get a kick out of Bowles and his "expressiveness". But I hope hes more demonstrative behind closed doors....

i would say he is different behind closed doors.  just watching his post game presser, you could see he was trying to not explode and rip his team in the press.

i would guess that they heard it when he got in the locker room. couples heard it this morning. for the 1st time he picked on a player saying he has to stop playing

like a rookie.

Agreed.

And honestly, complaining that Bowles "doesn't show passion" exposes the bipolarity of the fanbase. There's things to bitch about, but essentially bitching that he's not Rexy enough with his emo, is a neurotic fanbase being neurotic.

Agreed.

And honestly, complaining that Bowles "doesn't show passion" exposes the bipolarity of the fanbase. There's things to bitch about, but essentially bitching that he's not Rexy enough with his emo, is a neurotic fanbase being neurotic.

Reading this post makes me feel like Fozzy in your sig. Its just joke. I much prefer the even keel over the amped up sh*ttalk that never gets backed up.

LOL.

Agreed.

I think its because it looks like his personality bleeds on to the team.  This team has no energy, no urgency, they come out flat, they play uninspired Football and just out right look like they really dont give a flying **** about what happens on the field.  I mean, they showed the sideline down 2 TD's and everyone was laughing it up, having a good ole time and then just full on loafing on the field.  Then you look over at the Head Coach and he's water paper bag.

I think his demeanor and approach is what we needed after Rex but is it possible that he's too far of a complete opposite?  It's not like this team wasnt coming out flat even in the victories.  This has been an all season long thing. 

Reading this post makes me feel like Fozzy in your sig. Its just joke. I much prefer the even keel over the amped up sh*ttalk that never gets backed up.

LOL.

I know it was a joke. It wasn't a criticism of you, it was more of a reflective comment on the discussions going on in most other threads. 

I think its because it looks like his personality bleeds on to the team.  This team has no energy, no urgency, they come out flat, they play uninspired Football and just out right look like they really dont give a flying **** about what happens on the field.  I mean, they showed the sideline down 2 TD's and everyone was laughing it up, having a good ole time and then just full on loafing on the field.  Then you look over at the Head Coach and he's water paper bag.

I think his demeanor and approach is what we needed after Rex but is it possible that he's too far of a complete opposite?  It's not like this team wasnt coming out flat even in the victories.  This has been an all season long thing. 

This team has looked like that more often than not the past few years. I'd like a team that finds motivation amongst themselves, so the coach can coach, not cheerlead.

This team has looked like that more often than not the past few years. I'd like a team that finds motivation amongst themselves, so the coach can coach, not cheerlead.

Meh, disagree.  The team would more often than not come out hot and then fold.  lol

I just think that teams take on the identity of the Head Coach.  We saw it in the extreme with Rex, to the point that many referred to it as a "clubhouse" type environment.  Well, with this dude, what is the environment he creates?  The team looks lethargic and uninspired, week in week out, yet they have a ton of veteran leadership.  I'm not asking for a cheerleader but wheres the urgency?  Where's the passion?  You dont see it and then you see the images in this thread of the Head Coach and you cant help but correlate the two. 

hahahahhahahahaha playoff spot.

You're funny.

I suspect we'll see an inspired team this Sunday.  Bowles shows you what he wants to show you.  He even said in his press conference when asked if he was angry "yeah I'm angry but I'm not going to show you.  I'll keep that in the locker room".  My guess is he laid into them today and made an example of clueless Coples.  If you want to lollygag you can do it on another team.

uhmm...no, they're not in the playoff hunt.  They're toast. Burnt toast.

I'd love to, but c'mon deep down you know it's true.

no way jose..  they get to stay home the next 3 weeks and can/should beat the Fins, Giants, and Titans.  Even if they go 2-1 in that stretch they just have to beat the Cowboys and either the Pats or Bills. 

It's not that much of a stretch..  just have to play the type of D they're capable of. 

• 1 year later...
Todd Bowles Angry:
bowles_green.thumb.jpg.9d9aec73ca0b426f23b90a3d1238081e.jpg
Todd Bowles Excited:
Tod Bowles wearing red:
bowles_red.thumb.jpg.d7d692ba621d9240486870001ab453ac.jpg

Todd Bowles Sad:

Todd Bowles confused:

Todd Bowles contemplative:

Todd Bowles aroused:

Just out of curiosity did you see the look on his face when they were making the pick for Jamal Adams? His smile was ear to ear it was the first time I had ever seen him show emotion and it was the point where I actually got excited about our pick

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

Just out of curiosity did you see the look on his face when they were making the pick for Jamal Adams? His smile was ear to ear it was the first time I had ever seen him show emotion and it was the point where I actually got excited about our pick

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

In all fairness to Todd Bowles and I've been very critical of him he was handed a mess here. 

Archived