Lets go Patriots!

kevinc855

As Jet fans this is going to hurt but for Wild Card we need to root for Pats. I feel like the Raiders, Dolphins and Bills all losing will lessen the hurt a little of our implosion yesterday. Steelers have to play in Seattle next week too. We play a Miami team we have owned as of late. Its getting tougher by week but we can still hang tough and grab this 6th seed.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Jet fans this is going to hurt but for Wild Card we need to root for Pats. I feel like the Raiders, Dolphins and Bills all losing will lessen the hurt a little of our implosion yesterday. Steelers have to play in Seattle next week too. We play a Miami team we have owned as of late. Its getting tougher by week but we can still hang tough and grab this 6th seed.

wild card? this team wont win 8 games. period. I cannot and will not ever root for a patriots win. ever

wild card? this team wont win 8 games. period. I cannot and will not ever root for a patriots win. ever

Not to be a fat depressing bitch, but we won't win another.  this team has no heart.  Zero.  Patriots snatch it out of our chest still beating during that game and that was it. 

Archived