Lets go Patriots!

kevinc855

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be a fat depressing bitch, but we won't win another.  this team has no heart.  Zero.  Patriots snatch it out of our chest still beating during that game and that was it. 

Well go on a diet. No bread, no soda, no rice, no pasta and you will be skinny and smiling.  We will make the playoffs. Count on it!  Then you can go binge eat after we lose in second round.

Can anyone tell me why refs did not allow Bills to substitute on Whites hurray up TD run? Clearly cheats subbed for Chandler who was running off field? Refs allowed the quick snap and TD. Am I missing something? Gruden and Tirico missed it , not surprised.  Also the whistle clearly blew before catch so why didnt they review play?

Can anyone tell me why refs did not allow Bills to substitute on Whites hurray up TD run? Clearly cheats subbed for Chandler who was running off field? Refs allowed the quick snap and TD. Am I missing something? Gruden and Tirico missed it , not surprised.  Also the whistle clearly blew before catch so why didnt they review play?

because bob Kraft still runs the nfl

can't believe you guys and the media bought into that deflategate nonsense.  Goodell couldn't have botched that disciplinary action more on purpose

If a receiver backs out of bounds, the clock keeps running. That's the rule. Another example of bad coaching - every player should know that.

I'm sad to say, "the receiver gave himself up" is not a plausible explanation of that play.

and he didnt backup dick4, he was trying to get OB and he did

Look it wasn't like I was rooting for the Patriots. That will never happen. But I was rooting for the Jets via NEP. If that makes any sense. It's a lose-lose. But, we're pretty much out of it, anyways. But good news, so is Rex! :P

Buffalo is still in

That's true and part of that is due to the fact that he has no Dion Lewis or Edleman to throw it to.  Also allows you to put more guys on Gronk

And Gronk is also less of a factor for the last 4 or 5 games because of all the o-line injuries.  He has to stay in a lot more to block.  Although the Jets learned he can still sneak out on occasion.

Hilarious after what happened in Paris.

Pats are cool for holding a moment of silence for Ezra Shwartz, an 18 year old kid murdered in Israel.  If I wasn't a Jets fan, I would probably root for the Pats  considering all the philanrhopical work Kraft does for good causes.

Jeannie if Jills had a legit QB, they would have beaten Patsies fairly easily. He missed on so many throws. Also Mccoy has to make that catch.

afosomf:  Until last night,  Tyrod was #1 in the NFL completion rating.  He's a great QB but the Patriots were all over him (rushing) last night.

Archived