I Hope The Coaching Staff Watched How To Control The Pats

New York Mick

I've never seen Brady and the Pats that confused on offense before. They don't know wtf is going on. Rex is in Brady's head at the moment, the ground is his favorite receiver. 

No Dion Lewis and no Edelman hurts that Patriot offense big time. And the Jets don't generate the pass rush that the Bills do. They don't have a Mario Williams or JJ Watt who can create pressure by themselves. 

Let's take a step back. Brady's missing his key targets and we're only in the first half. 

Of course if the Bills win, I'll give credit where credit is due.

10-3 at half. And we KNOW how that a Bellcheat/Rex Ryan halftime adjustment thing tends to end. 

You guys are completely missing the point. It isn't about Rex or you wins are loses. It's about what he did to control and confuse the Pats. Brady looked awful 95% of the first half. Obviously they were doing something right. It would be nice for the Jets to do the same. 

The Giants did the same sh*t to him last week.

You guys are completely missing the point. It isn't about Rex or you wins are loses. It's about what he did to control and confuse the Pats. Brady looked awful 95% of the first half. Obviously they were doing something right. It would be nice for the Jets to do the same. 

Hopefully the Jets aren't eliminated by the time they face the Pats again.

Its about time the Jets do. 

well, yeah. They did a decent job on him until the last 4 minutes last game, and it was the Jets D who showed the league how to end Taylor a few weeks back. So, there's that. All we have to do is learn how to slow down TJ Yates and we'll really start cooking.

Cool. Doesn't make it him a good QB. 

Please,  I was freaking out earlier after reading that his contract can end after 2016 because he met certain objectives.  I want him with us for the next 10 years.  The guy just keeps getting better.

Please,  I was freaking out earlier after reading that his contract can end after 2016 because he met certain objectives.  I want him with us for the next 10 years.  The guy just keeps getting better.

Jeannie you misunderstood , he was talking about Tyrod Taylor

Archived