If pats have a perfect season...

TuscanyTile2

Those two are master class trolls. There's no way they walk away, besides they figured their sh*t out 10+ years ago... so while the rest of the league starts each season with a blank slate, and a bunch of problems that were supposedly fixed... the Patriots pick up right where they left off. It's why they play circles around other teams.

I ******* hate it.

...do you think Belichck and Brady come back?  Or is there nothing left to prove and they both retire on top?  I could see them retiring. No QB and no HC has won 5 SBs.  Montana/Walsh and Bradshaw/Noll won 4 each. 

Hate to say it but I think Brady is the type of guy you're going to have to drag his lifeless body off the field to retire.  BB will retire with him because he's a coward.  No doubt about that.

They are still and always will be associated with cheating.  They will keep going for years.  I see Brady lasting longer than Belly but you would think that one or the other both having big egos would like to prove that they are the catalyst by winning without the other.

Why would they retire?? The league allows them to do whatever they want and cheat. While the rest of the NFL actually tries to play football these bozos are scheming new ways to cheat. 

Yep.  They'll keep this thing running at least until a 3rd cheating scandal comes out 3 years too late.

They're probably the most banged up team in the league.  haha

Yes and they showed it last night.  They looked beatable last night.  Tommy is sore as hell today.  He might look like an ageless wonder but those hits take their toll.  If they don't repair that online he will start to make mistakes. Losing Lewis and Edelman are big losses.  Brady gets the ball out quick to his small fast guys.  He needs time to throw to Gronk.  Did Gronk have a good game last night?  No.  He threw to the turf instead.  No protection for Brady reduces the threat of Gronk.  

Yes and they showed it last night.  They looked beatable last night.  Tommy is sore as hell today.  He might look like an ageless wonder but those hits take their toll.  If they don't repair that online he will start to make mistakes. Losing Lewis and Edelman are big losses.  Brady gets the ball out quick to his small fast guys.  He needs time to throw to Gronk.  Did Gronk have a good game last night?  No.  He threw to the turf instead.  No protection for Brady reduces the threat of Gronk.  

they will lose a game or 2, they are too beat up not to.

...do you think Belichck and Brady come back?  Or is there nothing left to prove and they both retire on top?  I could see them retiring. No QB and no HC has won 5 SBs.  Montana/Walsh and Bradshaw/Noll won 4 each. 

I don't know why BB and Brady would retire just because they get number five? Why not go for six, seven? As long as they are the league 'darlings' why surrender that? I say put the record out of reach and challenge the Browns of the 40's and early 50's when they won like 12 with Otto Graham.

Hate to say it but I think Brady is the type of guy you're going to have to drag his lifeless body off the field to retire.  BB will retire with him because he's a coward.  No doubt about that.

I disagree.

I think Brady will walk away wen his skills diminish.

You won't see Brady on the field like Peyton this year.

I disagree.

no, brady will finish exactly the way peyton is doing. He is on record saying, 'I want to keep playing until I suck'. 

Knowing Brady, This could refer to other activities, but I'm guessing he was talking about football. 

perfect season?.......they looked quite average last night.  everyone that the pats play give the damn game away in combination the refs favoring of pats. they aren't that smart....everyone they play is just plain stupid in playcalling and situational football because of the pressure of playing the pats

I disagree.

Couldn't be more wrong, but it's okay, Patriot fans are such an inadequate bunch they cannot help but piss on Manning's grave at every chance they get... it's extremely petty, but entirely what I expect from them.

Couldn't be more wrong, but it's okay, Patriot fans are such an inadequate bunch they cannot help but piss on Manning's grave at every chance they get... it's extremely petty, but entirely what I expect from them.

Manning is easy to piss on.

He will be the first QB in NFL history to enter the HOF with a losing record in the playoffs.

The guy has been pure money his entire overrated career.

Manning is easy to piss on.

He will be the first QB in NFL history to enter the HOF with a losing record in the playoffs.

The guy has been pure money his entire overrated career.

it has always been comical through the years listening to people try to tell me Peyton was the best ever. and better than Brady  I am not even sure he is top 10 and either way he isn't close to Brady.

They looked beatable but like always, they find a way to win.  

I disagree.

He's on record saying he wants to play till he cant play anymore.  Brady is going to have the exact same ending as Peyton.  He's the biggest arrogant a$$hole on the planet. He's got way to much pride.

We can only hope and dream?

Lifeless.  Yes.

Another NE tribute thread. Outstanding.

The offense looked pedestrian and some calls were questionable. The Defense looked dominant and they were without Jamie Collins. I don't know how old school they can go in terms of running game/TE passing/D but they will try and then I guess hope that Amendola and Edelman return for the playoffs?  But to many people's points here no one will be scared to play them for the rest of the regular season but they become dangerous again once the little white guys return.

Archived