If pats have a perfect season...

TuscanyTile2

Manning is easy to piss on.

He will be the first QB in NFL history to enter the HOF with a losing record in the playoffs.

The guy has been pure money his entire overrated career.

Nope.  It was also done by the guy Peyton (11-13 in the postseason) is considered most similar to - Dan Marino (who was 8-10 in the post-season).  Both gaudy stat guys who couldn't get the job done when it mattered most, yet are given credit as if they're big game QBs.

Note: it was also done by Warren Moon (3-7), and Dan Fouts (3-4)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_starting_quarterback_playoff_records

Folks, I hate this arrogant team as much, if not more then most. I live in

Ft Myers Fl or Boston south. Most of the Pats fans could not tell you who coached or played for this team before Brady and Billy boy. You see I remember when the Pats were the kicking boy of the AFC east for years. I remember when you couldn't give away game tickets to there games. A few years from now the cycle will repeat itself

Yet, thru all of that and as much as I hate that arrogant SOB, Tom Brady has to be considered one of the best if not the best to ever play QB on NFL history.

It's my hope that as before, the Pats win every game up to the Super Bowl and go home losers. Revenge is a dish best served cold and dirty.

It is clear to me that 2007 Pats>>>>>>>>>>>2015 Pats. Its not even close, IMO.

PAts are taking advantage of a really mediocre AFC and 4 games against the NFC East. 

I agree that it's not close, but in the opposite direction.  Look at the garbage that the 2007 Pats beat in the playoffs and the 9 or 10 win team they lost to in the SB.  All but a handful of teams each year this century have been mediocre or worse.  It's not like the 2007 season was any different.  

I agree that it's not close, but in the opposite direction.  Look at the garbage that the 2007 Pats beat in the playoffs and the 9 or 10 win team they lost to in the SB.  All but a handful of teams each year this century have been mediocre or worse.  It's not like the 2007 season was any different.  

Wow ... Very surprising to hear you go that direction.

do most Pats fans believe the 2015 team to be significantly better than the 2007 team (I'd have thought the opposite)?

Nope.  It was also done by the guy Peyton (11-13 in the postseason) is considered most similar to - Dan Marino (who was 8-10 in the post-season).  Both gaudy stat guys who couldn't get the job done when it mattered most, yet are given credit as if they're big game QBs.

Note: it was also done by Warren Moon (3-7), and Dan Fouts (3-4)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_starting_quarterback_playoff_records

the difference btw the 2 is marino elevated mediocre teams to postseason, Manning had elite talent around him basically since day 1 and he underachieved.

I disagree w/ you.  That team was far superior to this one.  NE hasn't had a difficult sched this year, in 2007 you guys crushed 6 playoff bound teams.  That team faded a little down the stretch and wasn't playing their best come playoff time(plus Brady was banged up) but that team was far superior talent wise.

It's Thanksgiving Eve - maybe stop whining for a day or two?  Be grateful that ALL of us get to enjoy/hate/whatever it is you call your football experience.  Football means being a couch potato/bar fly/tailgating at the stadium on game days where you get to yell/cheer/boo/etc, drink beer, eat unhealthy food and escape reality/be entertained for several hours....which in the grand scheme of things - is pretty cool, but certainly not the most important thing in your world...hopefully.

Have a Grand Turkey Day, Turkeys!

P.S. Brady says he'll hang 'em up when he sucks.  So, I suspect a Peyton-esque departure (maybe not as bad).    BB is not a kid anymore.  What else does he have to prove?  It would not shock me if he left before Brady (in the next 2 years).

It's Thanksgiving Eve - maybe stop whining for a day or two?  Be grateful that ALL of us get to enjoy/hate/whatever it is you call your football experience.  Football means being a couch potato/bar fly/tailgating at the stadium on game days where you get to yell/cheer/boo/etc, drink beer, eat unhealthy food and escape reality/be entertained for several hours....which in the grand scheme of things - is pretty cool, but certainly not the most important thing in your world...hopefully.

Have a Grand Turkey Day, Turkeys!

P.S. Brady says he'll hang 'em up when he sucks.  So, I suspect a Peyton-esque departure (maybe not as bad).    BB is not a kid anymore.  What else does he have to prove?  It would not shock me if he left before Brady (in the next 2 years).

BB will leave when he suspects Brady is over the hill so when they struggle people can say it was b/c BB left.

As you said, he deserves all the credit for everything the Pats have done since 2001. You also said that it doesn't matter who he plays with. Given those two conditions, shouldn't he be 10-0 after 10 games every year? Shouldn't he win the super bowl every year? 

he has his team in contention for the Super Bowl every year, sometimes the ball doesn't bounce your way in postseason but no matter who has been around him he has his team in contention.  I don't know why this is such a difficult thing for you to grasp.

he has his team in contention for the Super Bowl every year, sometimes the ball doesn't bounce your way in postseason but no matter who has been around him he has his team in contention.  I don't know why this is such a difficult thing for you to grasp.

It's not a difficult thing for me to grasp. I grasp it fine and agree with it. 

However, the quote above is VASTLY dissimilar to your constant hyperbolic post in your constant need to suck Brady off. No one with a functioning brain would call Brady anything but an all time great, but god forbid anyone other than Brady gets any credit for any of the Patriots success dating back to 2001.

Which is borderline retard because the only posts you don't spend on sucking Brady off, you spend defending Sanchez for "his lack of weapons" and by pointing out ways in which Sanchez is never to be blamed for his awful performances. Somehow it's always the coordinators or the coaches or the guys around him. 

How you could be so in love with Sanchez and with Brady is beyond me. One is one of the worst to ever start for any significant time in the NFL, and one is one of the greatest to ever play. And according to you, one's (Sanchez) performance (or lack there of) is completely dependent on his supporting cast, while the other's (Brady) is wholly, 100% attributed to only him.

Your posting style is so infuriating. You make 1 sentence retarded ass ******* statements, and then deflect/defer/dismiss both the posts and the poster while backpedaling your way into oblivion.

And you try to pass yourself off as a Jets fan. You are the absolute ******* worst. 

That '07 Pats team was absolutely stacked. With veterans like Vrabel and Bruschi. With Moss.

They would wipe the floor with this team

they would not. 2015 healthy is more dynamic. Defense is better. Offense doesn't have to rely on the deep ball. Gronk is better than graham. Welker n Eldelmam cancel each out. Brady 2015 is better 2007. Moves better in the pocket. And again doesnt need the deep ball..

Stallworth might because more of a problem for the 2015 secondary 

Archived