Dumb idea, let me entertain you. Return game idea.

pointman

Texans had him in this year, when Foster went down.  I think he and Pierre Thomas were on the same circuit of backs going on tryouts and not getting signed. 

Thanks, I searched but didn't see anything on him this season. It sounds like he is healthy enough to be out there. Maybe out of shape..again.

Joe McKnight. He was a Pro Bowler for us, he's still young, and he would come here for nothing. He made some moves, after getting in shape. Better than Fair Catch Kerley.

Joe McKnight's job went away when the league changed the kickoff rules (increasing touchbacks).

Thanks, I searched but didn't see anything on him this season. It sounds like he is healthy enough to be out there. Maybe out of shape..again.

Achilles can take a while to fully heal, if at all.  He got hurt in late September 2014.  I would guess that he is done.  He had a very good game when Charles went down, and got 2 TDs in the game.  Then he tore his Achilles in practice that week.  I used to check on him now and then in a "Where are they now?"  way.  I guess he is home on his couch and will probably stay there.  At least Pierre Thomas got a few offers and a cup of coffee with the Niners.

Achilles can take a while to fully heal, if at all.  He got hurt in late September 2014.  I would guess that he is done.  He had a very good game when Charles went down, and got 2 TDs in the game.  Then he tore his Achilles in practice that week.  I used to check on him now and then in a "Where are they now?"  way.  I guess he is home on his couch and will probably stay there.  At least Pierre Thomas got a few offers and a cup of coffee with the Niners.

I remember him playing well for the Chiefs, thats what made me google to see where he was now too. Its something guys come back from though, so I was hoping he would be back. Sad to think he is done at 27... even if the average nfl career is really 3 years, or whatever they say.

Archived