My "NFL is rigged edition" Superbowl Prediction

Villain The Foe

After seeing the participation by the refs in that Pats/Bills MNF game im going to say now that the Patriots will be the 1st team ever to have 2 regular undefeated seasons. The road will be set for the Pats to once again play the Giants, a team in the Giants that the Pats have ever so barely beaten during regular season play the past few years, and is also the same team that beat the Pats twice in the SB...one of them ending their *perfect* season. 

The Giants will face the Patriots in SB50 and the Patriots will win it...and here's how it will happen.

The Giants lost to the Patriots by a point last week which puts them at .500 but still in control of 1st place in the NFC east. The Giants will go on a run to end the season and make the playoffs, probably even giving the Panthers their 1st loss on the season when they play them on Dec. 20th.

The Set up to make Brady "the all-time best ever" while at the same time destroying all of his (and the Pats) past transgressions.

The Giants will defeat Carolina on Dec. 20th if the Panthers havent already lost by then. The Giants will face Carolina again in the playoffs on their way to the Superbowl. 

The Patriots will most likely go undefeated on the season and will beat a washed up Peyton Manning in the playoffs (If Peyton comes back from injury) to face Peyton's younger and more successful brother...in terms of SB victories and victories over Brady. The only blemishes to Brady's SB filled career has been 2 SB losses against Eli Manning.

Superbowl 50 will be held at Levi Stadium, the new home of the 49er's, which was Tom Brady's child hood team.

Tom Brady will go down as the most decorated QB in NFL history, surpassing his child hood sports Idol Joe Montana (And Terry Bradway) on his way to being the 1st QB with 5 SB championships.

The Superbowl will be held where Tom Brady was born and grew up. 

Tom Brady will defeat the QB/Team that gave him his only career SB blemish. 

Tom Brady will record the only undefeated season in the extended season era in NFL history. 

If this happens I will just stop watching the NFL all together. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so the blown whistle which may have cost NE a TD somehow favored them?

Darby stopped on the play when he heard the whistle. He likely tackles Amendola immediately at the catch point. And of course it's a catch that shouldn't have been allowed as by rule the down should have been played over. 

After seeing the participation by the refs in that Pats/Bills MNF game im going to say now that the Patriots will be the 1st team ever to have 2 regular undefeated seasons. The road will be set for the Pats to once again play the Giants, a team in the Giants that the Pats have ever so barely beaten during regular season play the past few years, and is also the same team that beat the Pats twice in the SB...one of them ending their *perfect* season. 

The Giants will face the Patriots in SB50 and the Patriots will win it...and here's how it will happen.

The Giants lost to the Patriots by a point last week which puts them at .500 but still in control of 1st place in the NFC east. The Giants will go on a run to end the season and make the playoffs, probably even giving the Panthers their 1st loss on the season when they play them on Dec. 20th.

The Set up to make Brady "the all-time best ever" while at the same time destroying all of his (and the Pats) past transgressions.

The Giants will defeat Carolina on Dec. 20th if the Panthers havent already lost by then. The Giants will face Carolina again in the playoffs on their way to the Superbowl. 

The Patriots will most likely go undefeated on the season and will beat a washed up Peyton Manning in the playoffs (If Peyton comes back from injury) to face Peyton's younger and more successful brother...in terms of SB victories and victories over Brady. The only blemishes to Brady's SB filled career has been 2 SB losses against Eli Manning.

Superbowl 50 will be held at Levi Stadium, the new home of the 49er's, which was Tom Brady's child hood team.

Tom Brady will go down as the most decorated QB in NFL history, surpassing his child hood sports Idol Joe Montana (And Terry Bradway) on his way to being the 1st QB with 5 SB championships.

The Superbowl will be held where Tom Brady was born and grew up. 

Tom Brady will defeat the QB/Team that gave him his only career SB blemish. 

Tom Brady will record the only undefeated season in the extended season era in NFL history. 

If this happens I will just stop watching the NFL all together. 

It's etched in stone my friend. The NFL is all about "storylines" now and the Pats HAVE GOT to go unbeaten and Brady gets to ride off into the sunset as the GREATEST OF ALL TIME QB. The NFL is a rigged game and nearly everyone knows it. The lawyer driven league has converted the rulebook to something that no matter which way the call goes it is right. And the league has Mike Periera and Mike Carey right there on the spot to tell you that black is white and that your eyes lie. What you saw wasn't what you saw.

so the blown whistle which may have cost NE a TD somehow favored them?

The blown whistle to keep Brady safe, then allowing the play to stand anyway when the whistle basically blown the play dead while adding another 15 yards to the play for penalizing Rex because he's PISSED that the play should have been ruled dead based on the whistle. 

Yeah, that blown whistle.

haha, you guys are too much.  it's ok to admit NE is a great franchise as painful as it is to do.  I hate NE, I hate Boston teams but the Pats are the greatest dynasty in the SB era.  I tip my cap.

In any era fans will always whine about perceived advantages.

It's etched in stone my friend. The NFL is all about "storylines" now and the Pats HAVE GOT to go unbeaten and Brady gets to ride off into the sunset as the GREATEST OF ALL TIME QB. The NFL is a rigged game and nearly everyone knows it. The lawyer driven league has converted the rulebook to something that no matter which way the call goes it is right. And the league has Mike Periera and Mike Carey right there on the spot to tell you that black is white and that your eyes lie. What you saw wasn't what you saw.

Thats for damn sure! lol. 

in every sport in every era fans of the teams not winning will always complain.  How often did we hear Michael Jordan always got the benefit of the calls?  I would suggest to stop watching sports if this bothers people so much.  there is not a conspiracy to make the Pats a dynasty, they earned it.

The blown whistle to keep Brady safe, then allowing the play to stand anyway when the whistle basically blown the play dead while adding another 15 yards to the play for penalizing Rex because he's PISSED that the play should have been ruled dead based on the whistle. 

Yeah, that blown whistle.

Why was Rex pissed on the play?

Saved his defense an easy TD.

Why was Rex pissed on the play?

Saved his defense an easy TD.

Because the play was blown dead before Amendola caught the ball yet they gave him the completion instead of redoing the down. 

The refs even lied and said that it was an inadvertent whistle after the catch. The play was whistled dead way before the catch. thats why Rex was pissed. Look at the play again for yourself. 

Not to mention that the refs (as an apology to possibly blowing an easy td for Brady) penalized Rex for being correct and added an extra 15 yards on to a play that was already blown dead. 

haha, you guys are too much.  it's ok to admit NE is a great franchise as painful as it is to do.  I hate NE, I hate Boston teams but the Pats are the greatest dynasty in the SB era.  I tip my cap.

You hate the Pats like you hate Mark Sanchez because you defend them just about as much as your pick six prodigy.

You hate the Pats like you hate Mark Sanchez because you defend them just about as much as your pick six prodigy.

Dude @nyjunc is a undercover Pats fan. He talks about "if this bothers people so much we should stop watching sports" yet this topic seems to be such nonsense to him yet I dont ever see him skip over these type of threads. lol.

No they are not nyjunc, the 49ers are.

Huh? when have I said I hated Mark?  I loved mark here and regardless of that I defend reality not perceptions of whiny fans.

Dude @nyjunc is a undercover Pats fan. He talks about "if this bothers people so much we should stop watching sports" yet this topic seems to be such nonsense to him yet I dont ever see him skip over these type of threads. lol.

Yep, I clearly love the Pats.

No they are not nyjunc, the 49ers are.

SF is in the discussion but you have to factor in the era.  it's much harder to maintain a dynasty today than the 80s/early 90s. 

That was pre-salary cap.

Easy to keep your team together way back the.

And the league obviously adapted to that. They changed the league into a "Passing league". If you have a QB it doesnt matter what else you have. It doesnt matter if you draft well or not (as you said earlier) because if you dont have a QB then you're not going to win anyway. 

Atleast in the pre-salary cap, though you were able to pay out to keep your guys, drafting players was an absolute necessity because you needed a complete team. You think you're ever going to see a Chuck Noll built team in this era where a team wins the superbowl and all 53 players on the roster was drafted by the organization? The Steelers not only did that through the pre-salary cap era but that 70's Steelers team imo was better than the 49er's team we talk about. Chuck Noll, a guy who is ACTUALLY the greatest coach ever did that. 

Its WAAAAAAY easier to keep your "team" together during this generation when all your team needs to have is a Quarterback. Once you have a QB you can let go of anyone while giving your QB 100+ million never to leave. Just look at the league bro. 

Huh? when have I said I hated Mark?  I loved mark here and regardless of that I defend reality not perceptions of whiny fans.

Yep, I clearly love the Pats.

SF is in the discussion but you have to factor in the era.  it's much harder to maintain a dynasty today than the 80s/early 90s. 

not when you combine the offensive friendly rules and having a qb like Brady.  I agree that free agency and the cap has made it more difficult but the rules favor teams with elite qb's.

not when you combine the offensive friendly rules and having a qb like Brady.  I agree that free agency and the cap has made it more difficult but the rules favor teams with elite qb's.

he won multiple SBs before the rules changes and in every era they change rules.  I remember when I was a kid and older people complained about the new rules benefitting passers when marino was setting records.  20 years from now people will complain when great QBs of that era will be setting records. 

and if NE is winning b/c of the rules why does someone like peyton Manning only have 1 SB title? how did Eli manning win 2? why does Brees only have 1? 

Archived