My "NFL is rigged edition" Superbowl Prediction

Villain The Foe

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the rub on 10-0 so far, the pats have not played a good team all year, played Dallas w/o Romo, Indy has been awful this yr, Pitt w/o Bell and Bryant. Now Denver w/o Manning (a healthy manning).  Odell's TD was a catch btw and gmen should have won.

They are a very flawed team, had they played a semi tough schedule, would have lost 2 games. Az  Car  GB easily beat NE in SB. I think Pitt will play NE in 2nd rd and beat them soundly. 

You have to be the most clueless poster on the board.

Stick with watching your glorified pansies from Bama.

You have to be the most clueless poster on the board.

Stick with watching your glorified pansies from Bama.

As much as I like to slap a troll I sit here bewildered how anyone can say any team can easily beat a team nobody has beaten yet.  Catch a couple breaks and beat them? Sure.  But easily?  F-ing Jet fans.

As much as I like to slap a troll I sit here bewildered how anyone can say any team can easily beat a team nobody has beaten yet.  Catch a couple breaks and beat them? Sure.  But easily?  F-ing Jet fans.

The Pats record in Denver has been bad. Ive been there 3 times and every one a loss.

It's etched in stone my friend. The NFL is all about "storylines" now and the Pats HAVE GOT to go unbeaten and Brady gets to ride off into the sunset as the GREATEST OF ALL TIME QB. The NFL is a rigged game and nearly everyone knows it. The lawyer driven league has converted the rulebook to something that no matter which way the call goes it is right. And the league has Mike Periera and Mike Carey right there on the spot to tell you that black is white and that your eyes lie. What you saw wasn't what you saw.

I've said for years now Simms and to a slightly lessor extent Aikman are in on this also....Simms clearly has been talked to by Goodell to make sure every fan watching knows that the call is a " good call"....how many times have we seen it...an obvious blown call by he refs that the whole world knows is horrible, only to have Simms super super super slow mo it....and then the inevitable...." Ohh yea Jim, right there, you know what Jim??....that's a good call Jim".....its criminal

If anything is "rigged" it's going to be in order to have an 18-0 Pats team vs. an 18-0 Panthers team in SB 50. Guarantees a perfect season and one of heartbreak as well.

My guess is neither goes undefeated. It's too hard and while they're clearly the two best teams in the league neither has been that dominant. They'll both trip up at least once.

If the NFL is rigged, there has been no better choreographed season than the one capped by Superbowl III in which a handsome quarterback willed a scrappy gang green to the AFL's first championship.  This, btw, is my favorite non-Patriots team.  

If we have learned anything over the last five seasons, it's that the NFL ownership is not capable of scripting anything.  The deflate-gate drama has been grossly mishandled.  

Monday's game was poorly officiated, but I can't see how anyone could objectively say the Pats benefited from that.  I'll concede that the official blew the whistle to protect the quarterback, but, if you watch the replay, it's easy to see why he did.  The NFL has ALWAYS protected marquee players from injury with quick whistles.

The Patriots will face the Panthers in SB50.  There is no script that has the Panthers eliminated.  They are a terrific team -- much better than the rest of the NFC.  

After the Philly and Dallas drubbings yesterday, it seems almost likely now that the Giants win the NFC East which makes the possibility of another Pats/Giants SB a real possibility.

NE has a great shot a clinching the division this weekend, will they continue to stay focused after they have clinched home field?

Will Eli all of a sudden got hot in the playoffs again?

It would completely suck, it is possible. They hype will get ridiculous if they both get to the Championship game.

Here is what I say: Lets beat the Giants for once and knock them out of the playoffs. It is all up to us,

After the Philly and Dallas drubbings yesterday, it seems almost likely now that the Giants win the NFC East which makes the possibility of another Pats/Giants SB a real possibility.

NE has a great shot a clinching the division this weekend, will they continue to stay focused after they have clinched home field?

Will Eli all of a sudden got hot in the playoffs again?

It would completely suck, it is possible. They hype will get ridiculous if they both get to the Championship game.

Here is what I say: Lets beat the Giants for once and knock them out of the playoffs. It is all up to us,

Did you watch the Panthers dismantle the Cowboys? Giants are a soft team with absolutely zero pass rush, lol. No match for Cam Newton.

Archived