STOP THE WHINING! OUR MARCH TO THE PLAYOFFS STARTS WITH THE DOLPHIN GAME

JetsFanatic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha..love that scene

but playoffs ain't happening for these pretenders. We ain't beating pats and we ain't beating cowboys. 9-7 is best case scenario.

..and I don't think we are gonna beat the giants either. 8-8...yay, we're the Jets! 

This team doesn't even play defense anymore. This has been one nauseating season.

I hate the Dolphins more than any team in the NFL they claimed Coples who will give up all the info on our game plan and defense schemes. We need Revis and Mangold . I don't see us winning this game without them. F**k I hate the Dolphins

Does he Coples know the schemes??

I hate the Dolphins more than any team in the NFL they claimed Coples who will give up all the info on our game plan and defense schemes. We need Revis and Mangold . I don't see us winning this game without them. F**k I hate the Dolphins

Have you seen the Jets defense the last few weeks let him give away all the schemes if this will force Bowles to change them because they suck!

I predicted 6-10 before the season and that was before I learned Revis is now an average CB, Devin Smith was useless, Kerley would be relegated to being a towel boy and that Milliner and McDougle would trade their uniforms for pom poms.

My only caveat was if Geno regained his starting job upon recovery - could he mature?  I feared that Bowles lost respect for him and was right.

Our team as a whole is below average and your record is what you are.  Miami and Tenn are the most winnable games, I believe we lose to NE, the Giants and Dallas, and more likely than not - Buffalo...thats 7-9 at best.

this is a very winnable game and exactly the kind of spot where this team responds. 

they only seem to play well when everyone's written them off. the second we start talking about playoff possibilities they are boned. 

This is 100% spot on. This is how cursed franchises work. You have to always comment how much they suck, self-loathe, and expect the worst. Anything else and you're jinxing the team. 

I think the next 3 weeks are quite winnable. All 3 are at MetLife (Giant home game, though I expect a fair amount of Jets fans). Revis will be needed for the Giants game to neutralize Beckham.  Despite what is being said about #24, he actually was having a good year going into last week's game.

That being said, it's one game at a time, if we cannot beat the Dolphins at home when they have a lame duck interim HC than we simply are not good enough, I still think we are!

if Revis and Mangold r out I have serious doubts about the Miami game. 

quit yer cryin no one is fully healthy lol

As much as I hope you are right, I think there is a better chance that we don't win another game than we do to make the playoffs. And I don't think we will lose the rest of our remaining games.

when the fickle masses are at their most pessimistic that's when you bet the mortgage on the jets

Playoffs or not I would like to see what kind of coach Bowels is going to be, looking forward to seeing if he can turn the team around and make them play hard for the rest of the season.

But I was told teams should tank in this situation ;)

We had a healthy Chad Pennington that year.  We dont have that this year.  

who was our number 2 WR that year?

this is a very winnable game and exactly the kind of spot where this team responds. 

they only seem to play well when everyone's written them off. the second we start talking about playoff possibilities they are boned. 

totally agree the crying at fever pitch that means we've hit the bottom and time for a rebound 

Archived