Turkey Day football Game Threads.

joewilly12

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Offense/Defense/Special Teams

Offense/Defense/Special Teams

No just ST. Sproles had a return for a TD. That was the difference in the game. Fitz played like an mediocre QB. But we knew that already so you can't blame a coach for for his tools. When Fitz has to throw 55 times he's gonna throw picks. 

Pumpkin team that will be one and done upset in the playoffs.

Based on what?

They have an outstanding defense (Panthers have scored the most points in the NFL off of turnovers).

They have a very good OLine and running game.

They have an outstanding kicker.

Not to mention a QB playing lights out.

Where do you see the Panthers weakness to be one and done?

I'm so elated I craftily picked Romo off the waiver wire last week and have him starting this week.  Fing mook is going to give me one of those rare - points for a Qb week.

I thought I was the only sly dimfart to do that. 

Hopefully - with some kind of rebound - he won't go into negative numbers.

btw - not rare this year - Peyton (also my QB that week) coughed up a -2.5 the last time he was on the field.

Today's games are a reflection of the league as a whole. Sucky and lopsided. This is the first season of my life where I can say that the NFL is having serious trouble holding my interest. The whole league sucks. There's like 3 or 4 entertaining teams to watch and the rest is clown shoes. I have no idea if this is a reflection of the rule changes or maybe some shifts at the HS and college levels, but the league is going to have to figure out something long term because there's no way I'm watching football 3 days a week for much longer if it's going to keep up like this. The league blows right now.

Today's games are a reflection of the league as a whole. Sucky and lopsided. This is the first season of my life where I can say that the NFL is having serious trouble holding my interest. The whole league sucks. There's like 3 or 4 entertaining teams to watch and the rest is clown shoes. I have no idea if this is a reflection of the rule changes or maybe some shifts at the HS and college levels, but the league is going to have to figure out something long term because there's no way I'm watching football 3 days a week for much longer if it's going to keep up like this. The league blows right now.

Parity blows. This Panthers team is the best thing going and they have two guys you'd even care about when Montana and Elway were playing. The Pats field a CFL offense outside of Brady and Gronk. We're from a different era. The dynasties of the 80's and 90's spoiled us.

Archived