Revis is a JAG

Matt39

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No big plays so far...takes up a huge portion of the cap. Thanks Woody. Revis NEVER makes a big play. No pick 6's no game changing interceptions and now cant even cover the younger guys 1 on 1.

Revis is still an elite corner. Has lost a step but don't we all. Not his fault he got burned in Texas.  Stupid to leave him out there alone.  IMO the greatest corner to ever play the game.  Is to expensive though.  I would not have given him that contract, we overpaid.  No one was going to give him 16 million per year.  He played it off like he missed being 'home'.  Would have been interesting to test that out by offering 25 mill guaranteed for 2 years, with an optional 3rd.           

I love everything about this thread.

I love everything about this forum....NY at its finest.  Despondent, nasty, hypocritical people stabbing you in the back every chance they can get.  NY NY a hell of a town. So glad I left.  Don't miss it at all.

I love everything about this forum....NY at its finest.  Despondent, nasty, hypocritical people stabbing you in the back every chance they can get.  NY NY a hell of a town. So glad I left.  Don't miss it at all.

I especially love watching the whiny bltches bitch, moan and spew out nonsense and then act like it never happened.

Rexorcism added //topic/124576-anyone-hear-gary-myers-on-francesa/?page=2#comment-2927080">a post in a topic //topic/124576-anyone-hear-gary-myers-on-francesa/">Anyone Hear Gary Myers On Francesa?   

Its a game of inches and we're always an inch short. I didn't say this his wife did.

Wow, you are just killing it, how can I fight back? The brilliant mind of pow pow marches on...yea for pow pow

Westhoff says that Revis was hung out to dry by Bowles on the long TD last weekend.

It's true. The Jets go with zero safety help with more plays than anyone else. That's why Cro, Skrine, Williams, and Revis all have been toasted this year. Not having Revis on Sunday should see some changes to coverage. Hopefully everyone else is ready to step up. 

Archived