Revis is a JAG

Matt39

It's true. The Jets go with zero safety help with more plays than anyone else. That's why Cro, Skrine, Williams, and Revis all have been toasted this year. Not having Revis on Sunday should see some changes to coverage. Hopefully everyone else is ready to step up. 

Westhoff blasted the whole Jets coaching staff.

I suppose you have to give Bowles a season to install his system and get his players next draft.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Westhoff blasted the whole Jets coaching staff.

I suppose you have to give Bowles a season to install his system and get his players next draft.

MM went out and tried to make the team competitive this year without hosing them for the future in cap dollars. Another draft and FA should go much further to that end. 

This is an example of where Bolwes blew it.   He made Revis look bad for no reason something Rex would have never done!!!!

To be fair, Revis has played on an island his whole career. This is the first time this year, at least that I could notice, where it really burned him. I expect there to be changes going forward.

Westhoff hated Bowles from the beginning so he has a bit of an agenda.

Yeah I was bombed yesterday but his cap # is certainly troubling if he cant man up 1-1 anymore. Tracy Porter last night was bascially doing what Revis does. Ditto the dude in Carolina...Woody overpaid to placate the fans.

$16MM for a CB who needs safety help over the top?

SOJ.

Yeah still one of the top players at his position- like what do the Jet fans want we were terrible in the secondary last year so we overpaid some well worth it still

Secondary just got beat up by TJ Yates....honestly the Jets could be 5-5 with or without Revis...these big contracts never work out.

Secondary just got beat up by TJ Yates....honestly the Jets could be 5-5 with or without Revis...these big contracts never work out.

Defensive line and linebackers are underachieving you play as a unit . The secondary had no one coming off last year you had to improve it

Jetman55 and Rexcorism having a lover's quarrel. Cmon boys kiss and make up like the nice homo couple you are. 

So you post this, and then complain about people following you around and giving you shit. 

Nice hypocrisy. 

Revis was nice on the Patriots last season in some regards, but he played like ass in the playoffs. Forgettable to bad performances outside his pick 6 against the Colts who were getting smashed anyway.

You way overpaid but I still understand the reason you overpaid in the heat of free agency. You're on the hook for him awhile yet too

Revis was nice on the Patriots last season in some regards, but he played like ass in the playoffs. Forgettable to bad performances outside his pick 6 against the Colts who were getting smashed anyway.

You way overpaid but I still understand the reason you overpaid in the heat of free agency. You're on the hook for him awhile yet too

+1

Jets fan need to go back and watch Revis performance versus the Ravens in the playoffs and the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.

He was pathetic and the Jets then signed him to a $16MM contract.

Does Woody even watch football?

+1

Jets fan need to go back and watch Revis performance versus the Ravens in the playoffs and the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.

He was pathetic and the Jets then signed him to a $16MM contract.

Does Woody even watch football?

Will you STOP New Englands secondary hasnt been the same since he left. 

You chased me thru every thread last night, jackass

Lying piece of sh*t Scumbag you started it - I'll end it. Don't worry dickhead. Max will see you are the one who opened your fat mouth talking sh*t to begin with.  Wannabe pussy ass bitch.  Keep ****in around and I'll exorcise your listless soul. 

Lying piece of sh*t Scumbag you started it - I'll end it. Don't worry dickhead. Max will see you are the one who opened your fat mouth talking sh*t to begin with.  Wannabe pussy ass bitch.  Keep ****in around and I'll exorcise your listless soul. 

Internet tough guy, lets meet up and see how tough you are

Archived