Revis is a JAG

Matt39

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy crossed the line a long time ago, he wants to talk tough....I dont talk

Point is you talk to much sh*t to begin with as you started this attack with your mindless nonsense.  Mind your own ****in business. You don't agree with my views that's fine. Try and have some class. I know it's a challenge for you but we can continue this elsewhere. That's fine with me.

Point is you talk to much sh*t to begin with as you started this attack with your mindless nonsense.  Mind your own ****in business. You don't agree with my views that's fine. Try and have some class. I know it's a challenge for you but we can continue this elsewhere. That's fine with me.

I suggest you get thicker skin, PM me and we can settle this like men

Revis was nice on the Patriots last season in some regards, but he played like ass in the playoffs. Forgettable to bad performances outside his pick 6 against the Colts who were getting smashed anyway.

You way overpaid but I still understand the reason you overpaid in the heat of free agency. You're on the hook for him awhile yet too

Revis gave up a TD to Steve Smith in the AFCC and then erased him the rest of the game.

Revis was picked by the Ref in the SB for a TD. Revis is still a great player and my guess is that he has been playing hurt this season. Revis was smart to get as much money as he could in a league that can cut him him anytime and move on if Revis suffered a career ending injury.

hqdefault.jpg

Archived