Revis out Sunday

InstantClassic

Should be interesting to see how they handle this.

Skrine with 3 linebackers, Williams and Skrine with two. That's how it was when Cromartie was out. It's not an ideal situation no matter who you put out there to replace him. All three guys have been burned a bunch this year. Williams and Cro on the outside leaves much to be desired when it comes to tackling as well. 

Skrine with 3 linebackers, Williams and Skrine with two. That's how it was when Cromartie was out. It's not an ideal situation no matter who you put out there to replace him. All three guys have been burned a bunch this year. Williams and Cro on the outside leaves much to be desired when it comes to tackling as well. 

Your boy might get some serious playing time in this game.

So basically everybody in our secondary except Gilchrist has been injured at one point or another

Add that to Ivory and Decker, who missed games. Smith was hurt and couldn't develop. Allen was hurt preseason. Bailey got hurt. Mauldin had a concussion which slowed his development. Mangold has missed 2 games. Colon is out for the year.

Not to mention Fitzpatrick needed hand surgery, and Marshall has a bad foot. 

Everybody has injuries, but to this extent? Bowles should get a ******* medal for 5-5.

NFL rosters need to be expanded to 60 players. 

Oh yeah, that's exactly what we need. More roster spots = more "sign this beast" threads.

:D

But, yes, that would be one way to help the situation. Wouldn't necessarily cut down on injuries, but teams would be better equipped to handle them. But I think Carl is right, changing the CBA would probably go more towards decreasing the amount of injuries themselves.

Blame it on the CBA. Not the strength and conditioning. 

I was going to write the same thing until I saw your post.  I could not agree more. I wonder if the Players association is taking notice or if they even give a damn. The players get paid whether they are on the field or not. 

Me?  I hate it.

Oh yeah, that's exactly what we need. More roster spots = more "sign this beast" threads.

:D

But, yes, that would be one way to help the situation. Wouldn't necessarily cut down on injuries, but teams would be better equipped to handle them. But I think Carl is right, changing the CBA would probably go more towards decreasing the amount of injuries themselves.

Try getting 24 owners to approve that.

Theres been an awful lot of injuries this season more than I can remember in my lifetime. 

Archived