Connor Cook

jetscanes331

Putting on a clinic as we speak. He's been talked about for at least two years as the best qb in this class and he's showing it. 

How high does he go? Is he worth trading up for? I saw a mock that had him going around 20 but I don't see him falling that far. 

Protypical size (almost 6'5), good arm, athletic, solid decision maker. 3 year starter on a very solid MSU team. 

What do we think? Could he be the next great QB to enter the league? 

Putting on a clinic as we speak. He's been talked about for at least two years as the best qb in this class and he's showing it. 

How high does he go? Is he worth trading up for? I saw a mock that had him going around 20 but I don't see him falling that far. 

Protypical size (almost 6'5), good arm, athletic, solid decision maker. 3 year starter on a very solid MSU team. 

the last 2 QBs before him at Mich St...cousins and hoyer, also guys who survived with mediocre arms in that system and supported by a top defense in the nation.  Proceed with caution.

Completion percentage is low yes but 68 TDs vs 19 ints. Dude can play. 

remember geno's senior season ?

Finally in 2012, Smith completed 369-of-519 attempts for 4,205 yards, 42 touchdowns and six interceptions. He added 151 rushing yards and two touchdowns on the ground.

dude is legit

He played Petty last year and was getting beat badly. Petty was spectacular that game.  Cook rebounded and pulled it out. But Baylor coach blew that game.  How much better is Cook than Petty?

2nd half Goff went OFF.  Amazin win, excellent pocket presence, strong enuf arm, has that 6h sense. Reminds me of a young Joe Montana.  

The name Joe Montana isn't one that should be thrown around about every college kid who shows flashes, cause in the end none of them end up being a "young Joe Montana".

By the end of the ASU game I was convinced this kid will be the difference maker that drags us out of the purgatory.

He's special, skinny, but special 

wow did you see that-I mean he's relentless. A heck of a leader. He's got that special intangible element.

The name Joe Montana isn't one that should be thrown around about every college kid who shows flashes, cause in the end none of them end up being a "young Joe Montana".

I've never seen this kid until tonight and I'm telling you he is the real deal.  Smart, Fearless, Confident.  I'm a big ND fan and saw all of Joe Montana's games.  Goff has that special ingredient that made Montana so unique.    

We will have no shot at either one.

The plain fact of the matter is even if we did, neither should be expected to be the starting QB for the 2016 season . Why put a person in position to fail and then point the failure finger at them ?  Maybe a mirror would be a better place to look for the guilty individual.  

Archived