### Jets \ Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my 10 year old son loves everything about dolphins and wants to be a marine biologist.  So he asks me if he can be a dolphin fan.  I laugh and say no way jose, not in this house.  Then he asks me, "can I be a dolphin fan when they play the patriots ?"

smart kid

That's honestly how I feel.  With Revis not here to cover Landry, I think he has a big day, maybe 130-150 yards.  fitzmagic continues to be Fitzmagic and Phins win 34-17.

Unfourtanetly, I think your spot on. Landry and Miller will burn us in passing yards. Not to mention Matthews will burn Cro for at least 100. I hate the F**king Dolphins. It's bad enough I have to hear all week how they will beat us and make it to the playoffs as the 6th seed. 

It's a cliche and spoken to death but all this team needs to do is execute...we have been terrible at converting 2nd and 2 into first downs...ruins that get blown up, passed dropped...if we can win the one on one battle and catch passes today, very basic skills, we win this game easy. Show a sense of urgency, maybe try a hurry up at times..but let's just execute, give us fans a nice day and move on to the giants

Archived