### Jets \ Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so in other words you convinced yourself of Hill's potential and when it didn't pan out, you soured on all other prospects with potential who dropped balls ?

And what has Enunwa shown you so far that would give you the idea that he has the potential to replace Marshal? pretty sure I saw you write that earlier...if they are going to try to develop any WR it should be the one we invested a second round pick into who just caught a TD today.

wow this has to be his greatest achievement ever, besides growing that beard..

Lol.  Got me here.

Interestingly enough, I saw on twitter that his 6 TD performance last year happened right after he shaved in Houston.  SHAVE WEEKLY FITZ.

Addition by subtraction?

Bowles's message looks like it was heard loud and clear.

Honestly, with the way Houston has played lately I feel a little less upset about losing to them last week. That defense is dominating N.O. right now and they have been keeping that pace for a bit.

Lol.  Got me here.

Interestingly enough, I saw on twitter that his 6 TD performance last year happened right after he shaved in Houston.  SHAVE WEEKLY FITZ.

If this is what happens when he shaves his beard, I wonder what'll happen if he shaves his nether-beard?

Bowles's message looks like it was heard loud and clear.

Honestly, with the way Houston has played lately I feel a little less upset about losing to them last week. That defense is dominating N.O. right now and they have been keeping that pace for a bit.

This is Miami we are playing who are as bad a team in the NFL as there is BUT its good to see we are whipping the llama's ass

Archived