### Jets \ Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man take that pic off your posts of Bervocuuci or whatever his name is and put Goff on there - he toasted his ass last night

Why would I take his banner down? 

Bercovici threw for 400 yards, 4 TD's and 0 ints last night in that loss and lost the game by 2 points 46-48. 

Sounds like Bercovici wasnt the problem. 

Now lets get BACK to Marcus Williams. 

Why would I take his banner down? 
Bercovici threw for 400 yards, 4 TD's and 0 ints last night in that loss and lost the game by 2 points 46-48. 

Sounds like Bercovici wasnt the problem. 

Now lets get BACK to Marcus Williams. 

Marcus William is so cool he should be guest host on Soul Train

Gameplay from last year's E3. Not sure if they announced when but they are running a closed multi-player alpha that I'm dying to get in on. Single player and co-op look great too.

wow dude this

https://youtu.be/xVaWl1GtDHU

Gameplay from last year's E3. Not sure if they announced when but they are running a closed multi-player alpha that I'm dying to get in on. Single player and co-op look great too.

wow this looks ****in awesome! Thx so much for the insight. CANT WAIT!

Dude, saying: "Trade for Glennon!" is like a marriage proposal to Villain. Careful.

Man Glennon is the real deal. He looks like Alphalpha's brother but throws like Bert Jones. I'd take him in a heartbeat over Fitz, who I love, or XXXX (wont even say his name). 

323481067.jpgZrULigI.jpg

man take that pic off your posts of Bervocuuci or whatever his name is and put Goff on there - he toasted his ass last night

Look at all these miss tackles by ASU yet pay attention to the score and how Mike kept the lead throughout the entire game until the ASU defense gave it up at the end. You just seen that ASU lost and decided to troll me. You could have atleast watched the highlights. And when ASU lost the lead late in the 4th, Bercovici marched down the field and gave them the lead with 2 mins left in the game. Of course the ASU defense did exactly what the did the entire game, which was "nothing". 

Cal Highlights:

Every throw from Mike Bercovici. 

Oh, I get it. 

Goff is waaaaaaay better. I can see that given that Goff lost 5 of his last 7 games. And it would have been 6 of his last 7 if ASU's defense wasnt so trash.

Truly remarkable. 

Look, Goff is good, but relax. Nothing you seen Saturday made Bercovici look bad. 

Cmon Villian, Goff will be 2nd qb taken in 2016 daft. Bercovicci is a late round prospect.  Lets just say he's a marquee porospect while Bercovicci is a developmental one at best. 

I dont care about their real estate agent. Has nothing to do with the point im making. 

Every year these type QB's are supposed to be "the one", more often than not its the guy who is destined for the developmental role that ends up being a better choice. 

For every developmental QB that pans out, there's 50 that fail.  If Mike Glennon ever works out somewhere, he'll be the only mid-round success from the 2013 draft, for instance.  That draft contained Matt Barkley, Ryan Nassib and Tyler Wilson in the 4th round.

Archived