scoreboard watching, week 12

Larz

oak vs tenn, go mariota !!!!!

texans vs saints go brees !!!!!

bills vs chiefs, go rexy !!!!!  (kc has super easy schedule we need them to lose this one)

Indy vs tampa go crab legs !!!!! (never know who will win this crappy division)

jacksonville vs chargers go rivers !!!!!! (jags could be 5-6 after this game)

steelers vs hawks go wilson !!!!!

bills vs chiefs, go rexy !!!!!  (kc has super easy schedule we need them to lose this one)

You think we beat the fish without Revis? If we lose today it's over. The way our D has played I am very concerned about this Game. I feel this game is our season. Miami having Coples I am sure is not going to help, not that he will make plays but just basically giving the Dolphins our playbook.

You think we beat the fish without Revis? If we lose today it's over. The way our D has played I am very concerned about this Game. I feel this game is our season. Miami having Coples I am sure is not going to help, not that he will make plays but just basically giving the Dolphins our playbook.

Wasn't it Coples who left Gronk wide open for a TD a few weeks ago? He rushed instead of covering him.  I say please let Coples tell them what he thinks our play book is.  It'd work in our favor.

Unfortunately, our team is going nowhere unless there is a drastic turnaround which i just dont see coming.

we dont have the players or coaching to compete even if by some miracle we did get there.

Never know.  I tend to agree with you, but if there's a time for optimism it'd be Sunday morning.  We're definitely not good enough to win consistently through the season, so there was bound to be a slump.  Maybe we luck out and it ends today?

Coples is addition by subtraction.  Perhaps this means Mauldin gets more playing time.

Mangold looks ready to roll.  If we ge the running game back to early season form, that'll benefit Fitz/Marshall/Decker and the D.

Marshall is due for a game without bonehead plays/drops... right?

Note: NFL Network agrees with you.  They just covered the AFC teams who could get hot and get in the playoffs.  Of the playoff contenders, only team not mentioned (except to point out they weren't mentioned) was the Jets.

Wasn't it Coples who left Gronk wide open for a TD a few weeks ago? He rushed instead of covering him.  I say please let Coples tell them what he thinks our play book is.  It'd work in our favor.

Good point! I just think we need all the help we can get without Coples spilling his guts.  I just don't like this game without Revis.

playoffs determined by math not feelings--still very much alive

you never get all the games to go your way, the 2 key games today are buffalo and steelers games

I remember when the jets being alive in December was a good year !

oak vs tenn, go mariota !!!!!       damnit !!!!!

texans vs saints go brees !!!!!    damnit!!!!!

bills vs chiefs, go rexy !!!!!  (kc has super easy schedule we need them to lose this one)  damnit !!!!

Indy vs tampa go crab legs !!!!! (never know who will win this crappy division)  damnit !!!!

jacksonville vs chargers go rivers !!!!!! (jags could be 5-6 after this game)  yay !!!

Bryant making more plays for the steelers, Idzik was such an a$$hole for blowing all his wr picks in that draft.

Ain't that the truth! My god, no lie, this board seriously made better picks than Idzik & the aholes! So f*cking sad.

my dog could have had a better draft last year

A blind monkey throwing darts could of had a better draft than Idzik & the boys, perfect example that just because your a creation of your fathers sperm it doesn't make you any smarter than a Jet fan on a message board. F*ck Idzik & his father! 

Seriously if you go back to that draft & see who fans wanted the majority would have picked some stud WRs. I'm sorry but it all falls on the shoulders of our illustrious owner Woody "I've never accomplished anything" Johnson. Let's hope Casserly & Wolf got it right with Mac & Bowles. 

A blind monkey throwing darts could of had a better draft than Idzik & the boys, perfect example that just because your a creation of your fathers sperm it doesn't make you any smarter than a Jet fan on a message board. F*ck Idzik & his father! 

Seriously if you go back to that draft & see who fans wanted the majority would have picked some stud WRs. I'm sorry but it all falls on the shoulders of our illustrious owner Woody "I've never accomplished anything" Johnson. Let's hope Casserly & Wolf got it right with Mac & Bowles. 

I wanted cooks in rd 1

rooting for the Bills has to be the stupidest thing I heard.

rooting for the Bills has to be the stupidest thing I heard.

Bills have a harder stretch run than KC, plus we control our destiny in that regard since we play them Wk 17.

I still think KC is more of a lock for the wild card than any other AFC team.

Archived