Jets Inactives Today

jetsrule128

Jets QB Bryce Petty WR Kenbrell Thompkins CB Darrelle Revis S Dion Bailey OL Dakota Dozier OL Ben Ijalana OLB Josh Martin NT Deon Simon LB Deion Barnes   LB Taiwan Jones  TE Wes Saxton   OL Jarvis Harrison DT T.J Barnes  OL Lawrence Okoye CB Kevin Short S Ronald Martin FB/LB Julian Howsare

Dolphins T Jawuan James TE Brandon Williams LB Chris Mccain TE Jake Stoneburner WR Matt Hazel T Ulrick John LB James Michael Johnson RB Jonas Gray WR Robert Herron LB Terrell Manning G Vinston Painter G Anthony Steen CB Dax Swanson QB Logan Thomas S Cedric Thompson DE Jordan Williams

compare it to the first time they played

Jets - WR Chris Owusu  DB Darrin Walls LB Jamari Lattimore G Jarvis Harrison G Willie Colon T Ben Ijalana TE Jeff Cumberland  NT Deon Simon LB Deion Barnes DE Mike Catapano FB/LB Julian Howsare OL Wesley Johnson LB Taiwan Jones  S Rontez Miles WR Walter Powell WR Titus Davis S Ronald Martin

Dolphins-  DB Tony Lippett G Billy Turner T Branden Albert RB Raheem Mostert TE Dion Sims WR Matt Hazel DL A.J Francis  WR Damarr Aultman DE Emmanuel Dieke S Jonathan Dowling T Donald Hawkins LB Mike Hull OL   Michael Liedtke TE Tim Semisch QB Logan Thomas S Cedric Thompsin TE Brandon Williams

You'd have to put him on the active roster and cut someone to do so. Not going to happen. 

I realize what would have to happen, but can you tell me what exactly would be the difference between the 2 TEs we presently have on the roster and remove either 1 and putting Thomas on the active roster ?

I realize what would have to happen, but can you tell me what exactly would be the difference between the 2 TEs we presently have on the roster and remove either 1 and putting Thomas on the active roster ?

Having two tight ends that can actually be active on game day and not some project who can't?

Having two tight ends that can actually be active on game day and not some project who can't?

So you're saying that Cumberland and Davis have ben active this season ?  How about Ijalana, has he been active also because I think he has contributed about as much as both our "active" TEs ?   

So you're saying that Cumberland and Davis have ben active this season ?  How about Ijalana, has he been active also because I think he has contributed about as much as both our "active" TEs ?   

Ijalana is inactive almost every week. He plays tackle. Not sure what he has to do with the current discussion. And Davis and Cumberland may not be very active on the field because of scheme, at least they see the field unlike Thomas. 

Archived