I hate the Giants

drdetroit

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the fact that the Giants get all the breaks and are always lucky.

I hate Eli and his stupid face

I hate the fact that their fans half follow the team during regular season yet act like they're die hard

I hate the fact that the media kisses their ass and all week will be talking about how the Giants will win this game 60-0

The New York Giants enjoyed their two-week break, watching the rest of the NFC East hand them the division on a silver platter.

The Giants took that platter — like a drunk, unwanted Thanksgiving guest — and dropped it down a flight of stairs.

Your first-place Washington Redskins? That's the result after Sunday's Giants loss (let's be honest: that's what this was) to the Redskins, 20-14, in a game the Redskins controlled for the first 48 minutes.

Eli Manning was picked three times behind a slaughtered offensive line, fully earning his closed-captioning-gifted nickname of "Penguin Boy" in the process. He fumbled twice, was sacked three times and misfired on 25 of his 51 pass attempts.

I hate the fact that their fans half follow the team during regular season yet act like they're die hard

I hate the fact that the media kisses their ass and all week will be talking about how the Giants will win this game 60-0

you're a Yankee fan , you reap the benefit of that same treatment in baseball...try being a Met/Jet fan then come talk to us .

i hate the giants as much as the fish and the patsies.  My friend is a Giant fan and is taking me to the game next week.  I hope hes misrable the entire day and the ride home.  

Just wait until next week, the Giants are going to get such a huge benefit from the refs it wont even be funny. The NFL will NOT let their darlings lose 3 in a row if they can help it. They will hold like nobodies business, and never get called, and if we even look at one of their receivers, it will be called all day long.

Just wait until next week, the Giants are going to get such a huge benefit from the refs it wont even be funny. The NFL will NOT let their darlings lose 3 in a row if they can help it. They will hold like nobodies business, and never get called, and if we even look at one of their receivers, it will be called all day long.

f--kin fuggedaboutit 

our WR's are going to be wearing their DB's like a bad suit the entire game.  If we look at Eli the wrong way unnecessary roughness.

Jets pass rush better show up next week as this might be the worst Oline we've faced all year. Giants also don't have a CB close to as good as Grimes who Marshall azz f*cked today. Giants also have the weakest Dline we've seen in a while. This is a game we SHOULD win but who the hell knows how it plays out. 

If this team would just make easy catches we would be in the catbird seat regarding the wildcard. Jets play a playoff game where EVERY WR, Marshall, Decker, Smith, Enunwa catch every easy open pass they can beat anybody. We had another 5 drops, inexcusable in good weather.

I actually don't hate the Giants.  In baseball, I hate the Yanks (I'm a Met fan) but in football, the Giants are pretty much just another non-conference team to me. 

And while I strongly root against the Patriots, I do respect them (similar to the way I did the Michael Jordan Bulls).  I just hope the Jets get good enough to beat the Pats while they're still at this level.  (I know it's highly unlikely)

Being the black sheep & lone Jets fan amongst family and most friends, I WANT THIS GAME SOOOO BAD. 

Just for bragging rights to get VaGiants fans to STFU. They also (those blue-headed pencil d!čks) are WELL AWARE this quadrennial regular season matchup has kicked off the two most glorious runs in their SB history in recent memory. 

Jets victory next week would be speak much louder to the league than a Giants win over us. We can handle them, I PRAY the team is AMPED  & FOCUSED next Sunday. 

who actually believes this?

Ah, so it's going to be a whole week of Giants hate? Sunday will be the one day that comes every 4 years or so where I root against the Giants. 

Sorry guys, there is no rivalry, it's made up by weirdo fans. So is Mets/Yankees. Although at least they play each other 6 games a year now. The only legit area rivalry is Rangers/Isles/Devils. Knicks/Nets would be if either team was ever good at the same time.

I root against the G-mice every week unless they are playing the Dolphins, bills or pats in an important game.  I will be hoping they lose to the fins later in the year since the fins are irrelevant.  VaGiants-pats Super Bowls was the most tortured I've ever been.  

I do. 

And you admit it? 

Guess you forgot all the years th Giants sucked.  And the recent times they sucked.  But when they win and it pisses you off you have the ridiculous idea that the refs were told to make them win.

Always ask, if you believe the league rigs games why do watch games?  That would be, ugh silly

And you admit it? 

Guess you forgot all the years th Giants sucked.  And the recent times they sucked.  But when they win and it pisses you off you have the ridiculous idea that the refs were told to make them win.

Always ask, if you believe the league rigs games why do watch games?  That would be, ugh silly

because it totally makes sense that tens of thousands of players coaches officials and league executives would keep a lid of this vast conspiracy for so long. Not like there has ever been anyone disgruntled with the NFL. :)

Same here. Not only is this game HUGE for us, but it would be a devastating blow to the Giants playoff chances. The Redskins schedule is pretty easy going forward compared to the GIants. 

I honestly don't give an S about the playoffs I just want to beat the giants

because it totally makes sense that tens of thousands of players coaches officials and league executives would keep a lid of this vast conspiracy for so long. Not like there has ever been anyone disgruntled with the NFL. :)

Right, thousands of employees through the years and all turned their backs on the money to be made by being a whistleblower to the biggest scandal in the history of sports or entertainment.  That makes so much more sense than we lost because we lost.  

Always love the logic tha the league wants every team but the Jets to have success.  Giants. Pats. Dallas. 49'rs etc.  Because it makes sense for them to want these other teams or one NY team to win every so often, not the Jets.  Or the even better story, Woody would sit back and allow his team to never get the breaks while his cross town rival was handed wins, some over his team.  Because he really doesn't want him product to win, increase in value, etc. 

Archived