Hot December Jets?

kevinc855

The Jets are a much better overall team than the Giants... but they do have an explosive offense and a quarterback who can go off at any given time (and just as quickly lay down a game like the one he did today).

One game at a time. Let's keep this going JETS!

we couldnt even stop landry think we are stopping beckham? lol

garbage time stat padding. Dolphins had what like 150 yards of total offense until the start of 4th quarter? Landry was ok against our #2, #3 and #4 CB and dint explode until the last few minutes with Jets holding a 28 point lead. 

Giants? Shut down Odel, they have no team

Titans? Our 4-12 team beat them

Cowboys? Do they still have a hearbeat?

Pats? OK loss

Bills? Due for a win against a poorly coached Rex Ryan team

That "poorly coached Rex Ryan team" put a beat down on us in our backyard. Not sure which team was poorly coached but beating an already dead 4-7 Dolphin team isn't grounds for pounding our chests. 

That "poorly coached Rex Ryan team" put a beat down on us in our backyard. Not sure which team was poorly coached but beating an already dead 4-7 Dolphin team isn't grounds for pounding our chests. 

There was a beat down? I must have missed it. What game were you watching?

There was a beat down? I must have missed it. What game were you watching?

Down 22-3 late in the third, I'd say they dominated most of the game. It was only close because the Bills stopped playing any aggressive football and we were able to show some fight. Some bad play calling and very questionable head coaching decisions resulted in the loss. So I'll let you decide which team was poorly coached. 

Down 22-3 late in the third, I'd say they dominated most of the game. It was only close because the Bills stopped playing any aggressive football and we were able to show some fight. Some bad play calling and very questionable head coaching decisions resulted in the loss. So I'll let you decide which team was poorly coached. 

Bottom line, it was close.

Bottom line, it was close.

No it wasn't. Bills stopped playing offense when up 22-3 and still won. You don't just look at the final score and determine if it was a close game or not. We got our sh*t handed to us by a team better coached than ours. Keywords: Better coached. Bowles and Gailey were garbage at best on the day.

No it wasn't. Bills stopped playing offense when up 22-3 and still won. You don't just look at the final score and determine if it was a close game or not. We got our sh*t handed to us by a team better coached than ours. Keywords: Better coached. Bowles and Gailey were garbage at best on the day.

You have every right to be delusional. Rex is an ass. You can always root for the Bills.

bye

You have every right to be delusional. Rex is an ass. You can always root for the Bills.

bye

Oh I'm delusional cuz I think Rex did a better job with the Bills against us as opposed to Bowles against Bills, but you're a smartass cuz you can't accept that fact? Get over it dude. Jets were outplayed. They've been outplayed/outcoached by every good .500+ team/coach this year. I'll believe it when I see it and so far we have only defeated sh*tty below .500 teams and lost to every other team. Puts us right around average altering spending $60+ mil of cap space. 

so you're saying that getting out to a big lead and being an incomplete pass from inside the 5 from losing is a better coaching job than coming back.  Having your team stop playing in the third and almost losing is a sign of a well coached team. Clearly.  

Must have been an epic coaching job vs. KC.  

Sometimes you just lose, don't make enough plays.  Simple fans need to blame someone though

so you're saying that getting out to a big lead and being an incomplete pass from inside the 5 from losing is a better coaching job than coming back.  Having your team stop playing in the third and almost losing is a sign of a well coached team. Clearly.  

Must have been an epic coaching job vs. KC.  

Sometimes you just lose, don't make enough plays.  Simple fans need to blame someone though

Speaking of "simple fans", you're looking at basically the end result to make your judgement. And Bills got conservative with the lead, something Bowles always did until our last game. 

Bills lead almost the entire game and it certainly wasn't because we had a supremely coached team. Passing at the line of scrimmage on 4th downs n not giving a chance is a sign of poor coaching. 

Speaking of "simple fans", you're looking at basically the end result to make your judgement. And Bills got conservative with the lead, something Bowles always did until our last game. 

Bills lead almost the entire game and it certainly wasn't because we had a supremely coached team. Passing at the line of scrimmage on 4th downs n not giving a chance is a sign of poor coaching. 

I strongly disagree, but I definitely respect your Rex Ryan Mojo!!!

Archived