Rex calls today's Loss a "Mulligan: and Bills Fans are Pissed!

Charlie Brown

On the day that the Jets played well and appeared to be well coached on both sides of the....

Our division rival Bill HC, Rex Ryan, said today's loss to KC was a "Mulligan" for the Bills.....

Well that didn't go over big with the fans, check it out, some of their responses made me laugh out loud.  Very funny stuff....

Just desert after a big game....

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?522529-rex-says-that-was-the-mulligan

On the day that the Jets played well and appeared to be well coached on both sides of the....

Our division rival Bill HC, Rex Ryan, said today's loss to KC was a "Mulligan" for the Bills.....

Well that didn't go over big with the fans, check it out, some of their responses made me laugh out loud.  Very funny stuff....

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?522529-rex-says-that-was-the-mulligan

That thread is like a golden hand-job, given while you scratch off a winning lottery ticket, while Chef Gordon Ramsay simultaneously cooks you a five-course meal and curses out everyone that you hate while they cry, while the Jets are beating the Patriots 78-0 in the Super Bowl, because the league moved the Pats to the NFC, just so that could happen.

Yes.

From a BILLS site....  

Fire him into the sun. He is a blowhard. He has destroyed an elite defense and has no idea how to coach on game days much less during the week.

Different poster...same site. 

Well the lights have come on for the majority.

Rex Ryan cannot macro-manage a football game - he can't do anything that requires thought in 'real-time' pressurized situations - he is good as designing the odd defensive gameplan (especially if you give him a defense full of 1 st rounders and expensive FA's).

He's not even that great of a DC to be honest.

Over-rated big mouth.

Not all of "us".

Yeah, I know. I was ready for him to go after 2011.

I didn't want to split our fan base into "fans who wanted him gone" and "moronic heathens who wouldn't know a foot if it was stuck in their mouth".

Just trying to be diplomatic, is all.

:)

I didn't want to split our fan base into "fans who wanted him gone" and "moronic heathens who wouldn't know a foot if it was stuck in their mouth".

No no. They need to be shamed. It's ok to shame them.

Yeah, but they have to live with themselves. Ain't that enough?

I mean, a few still hold on to defending him just to save face, but they've lost.

And they know it.

EDIT: I'll leave that part of the fight to you, T0m. Soldier on!

/Salutes

Show me when Belichick said on national TV FU to the Jets organization,players and fans. 

Rex is dead to to me for that.

oh please please someone get Ray Rice to say FU on national TV to the jets organization , players and fans

Show me when Belichick said on national TV FU to the Jets organization,players and fans. 

Rex is dead to to me for that.

Belichick's mere existence is a FU to the Jets organization, the league, good sportsmen, and hope for humanity itself.

There's no way that Rex could ever reach that status, because he'll always be a joke.

Belichick's mere existence is a FU to the Jets organization, the league, good sportsmen, and hope for humanity itself.

Belichick beats the Jets on the field did  you see Rex's antics on the sidelines when the Bills were here I did in person the guy is a comedy show not a football coach FU Rex Ryan

Ghey.

I remember once you telling me something along the lines of why I was off-putting, then I think you saw how little I cared and how much fun I was having, and became this version of your you. I like you.

Belichick beats the Jets on the field did  you see Rex's antics on the sidelines when the Bills were here I did in person the guy is a comedy show not a football coach FU Rex Ryan

Yes, I agree that Rex is the personification of a joke. But he is not a threat. Belichick is, and will be a thorn in our side for more years than Rex will be coaching the Bills. That's my point.

...and like all Rex Ryan coached teams he's 0-2 since his personal SB win against us. The guy is simply not HC material.

To be honest, I'm grateful to Rex for those 2 AFC CG seasons and beating the Pats on the road (probably the best Jet win of my life).  But despite that, I'm still very happy he's no longer our coach.  I think his act grew old and it was absolutely time for him to go.  He should've been gone the year prior to his firing.  That whole jumping up and down act when we won those games at the end of the year and they announced he'd be back was such an embarrassment. He acted like we had won the Superbowl.

I myself am a Rex booster for his AFC CGs but this game was telling. 

Rex after the game blamed the KC officials for not have the jumbotron showing enough replays so that he could tell if he should have made challenges or not.... Bills Fans called this as the lame nonsense that it is.... As the Bills fans point out you have coaches in the booth who have access to the TV feed just for such situations.....

Amazing.....

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?522598-Rex-s-blaming-the-lack-of-replays-for-non-challenges

Rex after the game blamed the KC officials for not have the jumbotron showing enough replays so that he could tell if he should have made challenges or not.... Bills Fans called this as the lame nonsense that it is.... As the Bills fans point out you have coaches in the booth who have access to the TV feed just for such situations.....

Amazing.....

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?522598-Rex-s-blaming-the-lack-of-replays-for-non-challenges

He has learned nothing. Other NFL coaches have a trusted assistant or an official in the coach's box who looks at the replay ASAP and tells the HC through the headset whether to throw the red flag. Instead Rex Ryan is still reacting emotionally like the drunk screaming guy in section 249. He doesn't delegate because he's an egomaniac. 

While I love roasting good ole Rex as much as the next guy, we've still lost to the Bills 4 out the the last 5 times we've played them. Once we've figured them out I'd love to start giving him the ridicule he richly deserves

Amazing.....

Is this why he would always lose two timeouts by the end of the 1Q because he'd challenge spot of the ******* ball? Sheesh

We all know Rex is a buffoon but he's also an ignorant buffoon.

A "mulligan" is a "do-over" in golf where you don't count the stroke.

Is Rex not counting the loss?

I don't get the logic.  Then again Rex was never logical.

Archived