Russel Wilson...

Villain The Foe

Bradway should have turned tables over instead of banging on them. Every personnel guy wants a defining moment, this would have been Bradways. I would have forgiven him for trading up for the bowling bowl with knives or for picking a kicker with our 2nd round, or trading for sh*tty Oakland TE, or taking Vernon Gholston, or taking Kyle Brady instead of Warren Sapp...ok maybe not.

Bradway should have turned tables over instead of banging on them. Every personnel guy wants a defining moment, this would have been Bradways. I would have forgiven him for trading up for the bowling bowl with knives or for picking a kicker with our 2nd round, or trading for sh*tty Oakland TE, or taking Vernon Gholston, or taking Kyle Brady instead of Warren Sapp...ok maybe not.

Rex would have made him a punt returner.

Plus he bangs ciara

Ahhh no...

Ciara and Russell Wilson aren't messing around (both literally and figuratively).

The couple have made it known that they've chosen to remain celibate, and the singer has confirmed during a recent interview with Access Hollywood that they're not going to do the dirty unless there's a ring on that finger.

"It's until the deal is sealed. Absolutely," the beauty told Kit Hoover and guest co-host Dave Karger when asked if there's a timeframe, and added that she didn't feel any type of way when Wilson decided to reveal they're holding off on sex during an interview.

"It was an organic thing for him and I think he was just being honest about where we are," she explained. "It's cool when you get to build a foundation with someone on how much you care for each other and really know each other's personalities, so it's really fun."

However, Ciara admits that it can get tough sometimes.

And thumbing down the fact that Russell Wilson is BETTER than Andrew Luck just because of a Fitz/Geno topic in another thread that you're in disagreement with makes me chuckle. 

@jgb

caring about being thumbed down is the real punchline here.

Let's keep family out of this.  Glennon is Villians Boo. 

Definitely off topic but I remember when that song "Dilemma" (by Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland - a few of the lyrics below) first came out, some friends and I used to joke around about ridiculous the lyrics were.  Clearly "boo" was put there just to get the song to rhyme.  The song is from 2002 yet it's 2015 and "boo" is amazingly still here.  Always cracks me up.

===============================

No matter what I do

All I think about is you

Even when I'm with my boo

You know I'm crazy over you.

===============================

caring about being thumbed down is the real punchline here.

Totally. 

Going from thread to thread to thumb someone down because you're salty about their point of view 3 threads ago is not the punchline here at all. lol. 

#DamageControl.  I've been laughing at you since yesterday. Im past it now. 

Totally. 

Going from thread to thread to thumb someone down because you're salty about their point of view 3 threads ago is not the punchline here at all. lol. 

#DamageControl.  I've been laughing at you since yesterday. Im past it now. 

I didn't do any such thing. But now that I know it bothers you I probably will if I get motivated

Archived