Yeseterday might have been my all time best football day ever..

Beerfish

1)  Jets pound the Dolphlegms into dust and basically send them packing from playoff contention....yet again.

2) Bills blow a lead and Rex shows all his in game coaching prowess once again for all to see.

3) Pats blow two 14 point leads and can send their perfect season t-shirts to Costa Rica once again.

and last but not least, for me

4)  My hometown Edmonton Eskimos win the Grey Cup in a come from behind 26-20.  My team and QB has heart, tons and tons of heart.  We let Ottawa march down the field and score on the 1st drive, we proceed to fumble the ensuing kickoff leading to a score and are down by 2 tds before the offense hits the field.  Our normally reliable kicker goes into Doug Brien mode and misses two fgs' including doinking the goal post on a 33 yarder.  The key play in the game comes when our coach (that has not won one challenge all year) challenges a PI call  (yes the cfl put that in this year, you can challenge p.i.), we win the challenge and then have to gamble on 3rd and one on the goal line and score.  Sweet victory.

Scoring the winning TD.

1297777998415_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Coach gets the gatorade bath

fbo_cfl_grey_cup_20151129-9.jpg?

Our QB raising the Grey Cup trophy.

edmonton-eskimos-quarterback-mike-reilly

1)  Jets pound the Dolphlegms into dust and basically send them packing from playoff contention....yet again.

2) Bills blow a lead and Rex shows all his in game coaching prowess once again for all to see.

3) Pats blow two 14 point leads and can send their perfect season t-shirts to Costa Rica once again.

4)  My hometown Edmonton Eskimos win the Grey Cup in a come from behind 26-20.  My team and QB has heart, tons and tons of heart.  We let Ottawa march down the field and score on the 1st drive, we proceed to fumble the ensuing kickoff leading to a score and are down by 2 tds before the offense hits the field.  Our normally reliable kicker goes into Doug Brien mode and misses two fgs' including doinking the goal post on a 33 yarder.  The key play in the game comes when our coach (that has not won one challenge all year) challenges a PI call  (yes the cfl put that in this year, you can challenge p.i.), we win the challenge and then have to gamble on 3rd and one on the goal line and score.  Sweet victory.

Scoring the winning TD.

yeah...  that GREY cup put me over the edge.  :)

Scoring the winning TD.

What's your name on EskimosNation.com ?  :)

How many people attend the grey cup chpionship game?

how many watch on TV? 

Not many attended this year because all of the new CFL stadiums being built have small capacity, nice stadiums just small.  Thus the attendance was only probably 36,000 or so.  If the game was in Edmonton we'd get full capacity of about 60,000 or so. 

Viewership?  Probably about 11 or 12 million.

This could get ugly.

I do like the beard though. Guy looks like a prospector from the Alaska gold rush.

Mike Reilly, played a bit with Dallas.  The guy is everything you would ever want a QB to me.  Good QB, great leader, tough as nails.  He was actually voted in the annual players pole the toughest guy in the league two years running.  1st game of the year he gets injured, misses half the season comes back and we never lost another game.  (10 wins in a row.)

Scoring the winning TD.

1297777998415_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

edmonton-eskimos-quarterback-mike-reilly-hoists-the-grey-cup.jpeg?quality=55&strip=all&w=840&h=630&crop=1

Rip off Green Bay Packer unis

Archived