Fitz may set the NYJ record for TD passes in a season

johnnyjet

the problem is fitz is dog food disguised as hamburger. He's useful for padding stats against garbage teams but that's about it. He's a frontrunner that folds against tough competition, a decent backup QB but let's not kid ourselves that we have a shot at winning anything until we get an upgrade 

then what is geno? dog crap disguised as Alpo???

You must be so envious of the guy it is tearing you apart....is your life that hollow and full of disappointment that you must constantly attack someone else...time to look in the mirror and reassess your own shortcomings, my friend.

+1

As the Jets starting QB, Ryan Fitzpatrick has posted a QBR of 90 or better seven times....just two shy of the nine times Geno and Sanchez did it over the past three seasons.

Yeah but ceiling, weaponzz, we need to see what we got, something-or-other.

Well since we are talking about breaking Vinnys jet touchdown record. That is who reminds me of. Journeyman. Never really was awesome in the NFL. Got a great chance later in career with the jets with a solid group around him. 

Keyshawn and Chrebet vs Marshall and Decker

Curtis Martin vs Ivory 

pro bowl centers mangold and mawae 

i mean ran doesn't this remind you of the 1998 a little bit??? I'm sure that year , if there were internet threads, jet nation would of been killing vinny all year. 

the problem is fitz is dog food disguised as hamburger. He's useful for padding stats against garbage teams but that's about it. He's a frontrunner that folds against tough competition, a decent backup QB but let's not kid ourselves that we have a shot at winning anything until we get an upgrade 

Actually there is no problem with fitz, you're the one with the problem.

You've spent all season (and pre-season) saying fitz is a step backwards and that Geno should play. 

Duh. 

We all know Fitz is not the long term answer but the only benefit of starting Geno over Fitz this season would have been the much higher draft pick.

People who think he is a better choice than Fitz right now should have their head examined............ and then go lend some money to IK.

The real question is, can he break Mark Sanchez single season record for TD's.  26 in the air, 6 on the ground.  

Need old crazy eyes to check in to some QB draws down at the Goal line.

Troy Aikman only had one season with 20 tds that was 1992 with 23.. For a HOF QB he wasn't that impressive that was just a great team all around.. Check out his stats..

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/players.nsf/ID/07010001

Archived