Fitz has won me over

Jetster

What's even funnier is that now that no one is able to legitimately make a case that Fitz isn't the best choice at QB right now, they have to stoop to saying it's a sad situation that Fitz is our best QB in at least 7 years.  Yes, we get it, our QB's have sucked.  At least we have a front office/coaching staff that finally did something about that this year.  2 new QB's, one playing at a top 20 level and the other one of those "developmental projects" you like so much. 

We can do a lot better than Fitz.  Hopefully we will take steps towards finding a true franchise QB (if Petty is not that guy) as early as this offseason.  But we also can, and have, done much worse.  It's about time that people finally accept this to be the truth.  The rest of us have known this since Week 1.  Hell, some of us have known it since May when we made the trade for Fitzpatrick.

I dont know if Fitz is the best QB on this team right now. I know he's the starter.....but I dont know he's the best. He needs to secure the position via "play on the field" in order for those doubts to go away. 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your the Sanchize lover not me.......

You and your ilk, if you had your way, would still have the Sanchize at the Jet QB helm today! :) Heeheheheheh

But on a serious note that is why I don't say I am a stats guy alone....I myself would never compare Sanchez to Gannon ever.....  Draft status means little to me....  Gannon was mentally tough, where Sanchez not so much so....

I still say if the Jets weren't going to sit Sanchez so that he could watch and learn....... then don't DRAFT HIM!!!!!

The idea that Sanchez was the only QB that the Jets could have acquired was nonsense...

Back on topic though I like what Fitz is doing for the Jets this year and I love that Chan is placing him a position to succeed, Sanchez isn't on the team anymore and simply not worth the time for the defense.....

And they shouldn't have let Farve just walk to boot!!! That guy wasn't retiring, why he still wants to play NOW!!

You missed my point as usual CB.. I was saying the coaching staff didn't ruin Sanchez he is what he is a below avg QB.. Gannon and others like Vinny had to get in the right place to play well to their ability.. It was always in them it's not in the Butt fumble and never will be..

Not the long term answer, but sure better than Geno.  I hope he's back next year, as the #2 of course.  He's just been that good in the locker room.  He deserves to stick around for that alone.  I just want to see him get us the win this week.  Personally, that will make the season for me. 

Your the Sanchize lover not me.......

You and your ilk, if you had your way, would still have the Sanchize at the Jet QB helm today! :) Heeheheheheh

But on a serious note that is why I don't say I am a stats guy alone....I myself would never compare Sanchez to Gannon ever.....  Draft status means little to me....  Gannon was mentally tough, where Sanchez not so much so....

I still say if the Jets weren't going to sit Sanchez so that he could watch and learn....... then don't DRAFT HIM!!!!!

The idea that Sanchez was the only QB that the Jets could have acquired was nonsense...

Back on topic though I like what Fitz is doing for the Jets this year and I love that Chan is placing him a position to succeed, Sanchez isn't on the team anymore and simply not worth the time for the defense.....

And they shouldn't have let Farve just walk to boot!!! That guy wasn't retiring, why he still wants to play NOW!!

Desire and smarts are two different things. 

Don't forget the dick text'g scandal in NY. Don't forget Favre being helped off the field by Minnesota trainers pretty much every series.

Im not dissing Fitz to make Geno look better. You can look all across this forum as see how Jet fans diss the prior QB to make the new QB look better. We had that with Sanchez/Geno, and now we're having it with Fitz/Geno. Next season we'll have the Fitz/Petty situation. 

dont put me in that category. Im one of the few that is actually supporting the older QB here because the new QB hasnt put the conversation to bed. If Fitz was truly "ballin'" this wouldnt be a topic. With Fitz mediocre play (Not a diss....just truth) then you have the continued comparison. 

You said this: "Fitz has been okay at times. I just see the favoritism in general when it comes to dismissing Geno because he was a Jets player prior. Geno had a good overall game (QBR) while coming in cold. People like to talk about his boneheaded decisions (warranted) but dont mention the boneheaded decision by Fitz that got him hurt. "

If you rate being a tough Qb and running on a play and getting hit as a worse bonehead mover than taking awful awful awful sacks for no reason at all then I don't know what to say.  Want to know what running and not being a pussy gets you as a QB?  Big time cred with the rest of the team.

11 ints, 7 fumbles and sacked 23 times in 9 games last year.  But he threw for yards!  LOL

Amazing how leading the league in turnovers during the period in which you start can be called "Great."

The Eagles are the perfect destruction of the Mark Sanchez argument... When he was with the Jets, wins mattered, and the fact that his stats, both advanced and standard placed him in the bottom of the league, were irrelevant.  Last season with the Eagles, when the team was knocked out of playoff contention when Sanchez started, it's about the 30 PPG.

At the end of the day, the only thing objective are the numbers, and the numbers, standard and advanced, consistently place Mark Sanchez in the bottom third of the league.  That's it.  Over.  Done.

I dont know if Fitz is the best QB on this team right now. I know he's the starter.....but I dont know he's the best. He needs to secure the position via "play on the field" in order for those doubts to go away. 

Honest question, what do you feel is important for good Qb play?  Because if you can't see that Fitz is better than Geno in most of them you have blinders on.  Geno has a better arm and throws a pretty ball, that is about the one and only thing he does better than Fitz. 

At the end of the day, the only thing objective are the numbers, and the numbers, standard and advanced, consistently place Mark Sanchez in the bottom third of the league.  That's it.  Over.  Done.

When this week's numbers get adjusted for Sunday I think Fitzpatrick is actually the replacement level guy this year. Which is pretty cool, because we haven't had anyone finish a season at or above replacement level in like 10 years.

You said this: "Fitz has been okay at times. I just see the favoritism in general when it comes to dismissing Geno because he was a Jets player prior. Geno had a good overall game (QBR) while coming in cold. People like to talk about his boneheaded decisions (warranted) but dont mention the boneheaded decision by Fitz that got him hurt. "

If you rate being a tough Qb and running on a play and getting hit as a worse bonehead mover than taking awful awful awful sacks for no reason at all then I don't know what to say.  Want to know what running and not being a pussy gets you as a QB?  Big time cred with the rest of the team.

If you can disregard your QB risking himself for extra yards at the expense of getting hurt and losing time on the field. then I dont know what to say either. 

This isnt the first time either. He did the exact same thing against Houston. He ran in for that TD and got his bell rung. Looked like he needed to receive concussion protocol, but he refused. He then proceeded to go on the field and throw 2 INT's in his next two drives to seal the game. 

I dont think those INT's were purely based on a bad play. Fitz was obviously not right well after that hit and you could see it in his face. So my point here is what the hell is the point of having a guy who's made of all guts & glory yet refuses to incorporate smarts and intelligence (Mr. Harvard grad)? 

You can skew it the way you like. At the end of the day Geno will be off the field because he wont throw the ball away and Fitz wont be on the field because he's getting concussed and having surgeries. Both have made boneheaded decision, but only one receives excuse after excuse after excuse. 

But it goes back to this "being a team sport" and also about guys being new to this level of play. 

Geno is HEAVILY criticized, and rightfully so...to a point. I'll give an example. 

I prefer Mike Glennon over Geno Smith because I think that Mike Glennon has dont much more with less. 

People criticize Geno when discussing Fitzpatrick not because they think FItz has done more with less (There was never a team Fitz was on that was as talent deprived as what Geno had to deal with as a 2nd year QB than last year's Jets team). They're only doing it because Fitz is the new guy in town, and then trying to justify this because of the success that FItz is having with the "Most talented group of guys" either guy has been around. 

So when someone says that the good outweighs the bad yet not take into consideration that there was no talent on the team, he was a rookie/2nd year QB without adequate coaching then alot of that has to be taken into consideration.

If someone said, "I prefer Fitz over Geno because I think Fitz can get the most out of this squad than a young Geno" then I wouldnt argue that because its coming from a place that is understandable (The vet, vs the 2nd year guy who never really got the development needed). But to say that Fitz is outright better than Geno yet dismiss when Geno puts up very "fitzpatrick-like" numbers in that Oakland game just to talk about his boneheaded mistakes yet overlook Fitz getting hurt for not sliding has always been the problem I've had with the point of view. Add to the fact that Fitzpatrick simply hasnt taken the position and secured it via his play. If he did we wouldnt be having this conversation right now...I think thats fair to say.

Exactly, pull your weight for your position and noone will/should question you when you make a mistake. These guys are human and will make mistakes.  In my opinion, there is a huge difference between trying to get that first down and getting pulled from the game because you got nicked up when you should have pulled up and slid giving up the first down to and this is what irritates the sh!t out of me, running a 2 minute offense, being flushed out of the pocket and in stead of throwing the ball away, running for the sidelines.  what the fvck is that????  over and over.... IDK how many times I have seen Geno do that, throw the damn ball away and get on to the next play.

He secured it weeks ago while you were busy pining for Geno.  He's proven himself to be the best option at QB all season long, and the coaching staff/team continues to support him as such.  Yes, he's had some bad games, just like every starting QB in the league does from time to time.  But there's been no inkling that they wanted to bench him at any point in time. 

It's a lot sadder to me that there are still holdovers in the Geno camp than it is that Fitz is the best we have.  No logical, sane individual agrees with you.

IMO Sanchez was damaged by the Jets "coaching" and no, "a good defense" doesn't help offensive coaching and teaching of rookie NFL QBs.

The plain fact is that Sanchez was a fundamentally sounder QB when he first came out of college than after the Jets tutelage,  He never should have started, he had one year of college experience and right now he isn't anywhere as good as Fitz... 

I agree with most of what you say. IMO a large part of a QB's success is the system he plays in. Sanchez played in a WCO quick read system at USC the Jets braintrust should have molded their offense around that  if they intended on starting Sanchez from the get go. Problem is our HC knew one way of playing football it was ingrained in his DNA from his DC father. I do believe that Sanchez would be effective under Gailey, just like I believe Geno would also , but it appears both of those propositions are moot.

You care apparently since you wanted to eliminate all of the rushing yardage from your evaluation in your previous post that I quoted.  I salute you for constantly trying to defense the indefensible by any real or rational metric.  In almost all of your arguments you have to add something or remove something to make your point.

No, it was stated the run game carried him.  Our run game was good, not great.  people don't realize this b/c they just look at accumulated stats w/o context.

11 ints, 7 fumbles and sacked 23 times in 9 games last year.  But he threw for yards!  LOL

he led them to almost 30 PPG which was almost a TD more per game than they were getting w/ Foles against the much tougher portion of their sched.  Stop worrying about meaningless fantasy #s.

By the way, he only lost 3 fumbles.

Yards bro....you know how many fantasy points he put up?  

almost 30 PPG, you are fellating Fitz and we have averaged 25 PPG w/ him this year.  also, in 10 games Fitz has been the beneficiary of 22 TOs, Sanchez in 9 last year was the beneficiary of 18.

No, it was stated the run game carried him.  Our run game was good, not great.  people don't realize this b/c they just look at accumulated stats w/o context.

he led them to almost 30 PPG which was almost a TD more per game than they were getting w/ Foles against the much tougher portion of their sched.  Stop worrying about meaningless fantasy #s.

By the way, he only lost 3 fumbles.

almost 30 PPG, you are fellating Fitz and we have averaged 25 PPG w/ him this year.  also, in 10 games Fitz has been the beneficiary of 22 TOs, Sanchez in 9 last year was the beneficiary of 18.

Gotta' give credit where it's due...those are some of the better excuses you've come up with for Sanchez being an atrocious quarterback.  Now, I think I saw some threads on the front page that aren't about Sanchez yet...you're slacking.

Exactly, pull your weight for your position and noone will/should question you when you make a mistake. These guys are human and will make mistakes.  In my opinion, there is a huge difference between trying to get that first down and getting pulled from the game because you got nicked up when you should have pulled up and slid giving up the first down to and this is what irritates the sh!t out of me, running a 2 minute offense, being flushed out of the pocket and in stead of throwing the ball away, running for the sidelines.  what the fvck is that????  over and over.... IDK how many times I have seen Geno do that, throw the damn ball away and get on to the next play.

nicked up???? really? 

Let me tell you the difference? Why did Fitz not complete the Oakland game? Because he decided not to slide though he ALREADY got the first down and broke his hand. What happened in the Houston game? Fitz gets destroyed getting into the endzone and he was obviously not right after that. He forces himself to stay in the game and then proceeds to throw 2 INT's to end the game. 

What happened to Fitz out in Houston last year? He broke his leg because he DIDNT SLIDE and took a hit which ended his (and his team) season. 

Its called being SELFISH, and its actually worse than what Geno does...and here's why. 

If Geno is so bad then Fitz will ALWAYS make sure that Geno will see the field eventually given his OWN BONEHEADED MISTAKES such as breaking his hand, getting blown up and taking an unnecessary hit to the head, breaking his leg like he did last year etc. etc. 

Breaking your hand, taking a blow to the head as well as breaking your leg to end your season isnt considered getting "Nicked up". Its called stupidity from a guy that everyone calls smart because he's a Harvard grad, so he should know better. 

The smartest thing that a starting QB could ever do for his team is to stay on the field. No need to break your hand for 2 extra yards when you picked up the 1st down 5 yards ago. It doesnt take a Harvard grad to understand that. Its ridiculous, reckless and stupid, and the only reason why excuses are made is because his name isnt Geno Smith. 

Honest question, what do you feel is important for good Qb play?  Because if you can't see that Fitz is better than Geno in most of them you have blinders on.  Geno has a better arm and throws a pretty ball, that is about the one and only thing he does better than Fitz. 

Geno will most likely stay on the field, which is most important. Fitz got injured because of his level of boneheaded mistakes. He broke his leg last year because he didnt slide,...same boneheaded mistake. He didnt slide in Houston and looked like he had a concussion, then threw back to back INT's right after the hit to the head. 

Whats the point? 

nicked up???? really?

Let me tell you the difference? Why did Fitz not complete the Oakland game? Because he decided not to slide though he ALREADY got the first down and broke his hand. What happened in the Houston game? Fitz gets destroyed getting into the endzone and he was obviously not right after that. He forces himself to stay in the game and then proceeds to throw 2 INT's to end the game.

What happened to Fitz out in Houston last year? He broke his leg because he DIDNT SLIDE and took a hit which ended his (and his team) season.

Its called being SELFISH, and its actually worse than what Geno does...and here's why. 

If Geno is so bad then Fitz will ALWAYS make sure that Geno will see the field eventually given his OWN BONEHEADED MISTAKES such as breaking his hand, getting blown up and taking an unnecessary hit to the head, breaking his leg like he did last year etc. etc.

Breaking your hand, taking a blow to the head as well as breaking your leg to end your season isnt considered getting "Nicked up". Its called stupidity from a guy that everyone calls smart because he's a Harvard grad, so he should know better.

The smartest thing that a starting QB could ever do for his team is to stay on the field. No need to break your hand for 2 extra yards when you picked up the 1st down 5 yards ago. It doesnt take a Harvard grad to understand that. Its ridiculous, reckless and stupid, and the only reason why excuses are made is because his name isnt Geno Smith.

I agree, not the smart play BUT my point was that I am able to forgive that competitiveness(that is what it is, not him trying to "pad" his rushing yards, selfishness, ego ie.) than stupidness that is Geno's mistakes. Andrew Luck does it too, he is just bigger and more durable at this point in his career.

I agree, not the smart play BUT my point was that I am able to forgive that competitiveness(that is what it is, not him trying to "pad" his rushing yards, selfishness, ego ie.) than stupidness that is Geno's mistakes. Andrew Luck does it too, he is just bigger and more durable at this point in his career.

I cant overlook the boneheaded mistakes on Fitz part because Fitz puts himself at risk every week to lose his services. thats a problem. Even outside of Jet fans debate. Just look at it from a Jets organization point of view. You're dealing with a guy that you may consider your "best talented option" yet he risks himself every week. If Geno is as bad as people love to say he is, then you dont want Fitz AT ALL putting himself at risk. Being smart is being the ultimate competitor. 

Look at Tom Brady. That dude will give up a sack in a second in order not to take a hit. He wont fight that because Brady understands that its just "ONE PLAY" and if he puts himself at risk to take a hit in order to get off a pass that may be disrupted or picked off then he'll understand right after the play that winning the war doesnt mean having to win every battle. 

Whats worse here is that this isnt even what Fitz is doing. Fitz got hurt on a scramble play where he pick up the 1st down YAAAARDS ago lol. It was ridiculous. The man just came back from breaking his leg. Now I lay off the rush TD where he got those points. Some times you do have to put yourself on the line to make sure something gets accomplished, but when you do these reckless things every week, then even when it comes to a situation that could have been understood it will instead be scrutinized because he doesnt show the ability to know when to do something and when not to do something. 

If Geno is so bad, then the last thing you want from Fitz is the "competitiveness" you speak of. You rather him be smart and get those 2 yards on the following down. I cant give excuses for Fitz....just cant. I wouldnt do it for Geno and honestly, Fitz isnt playing to a level where he is afforded excuses. 

You missed my point as usual CB.. I was saying the coaching staff didn't ruin Sanchez he is what he is a below avg QB.. Gannon and others like Vinny had to get in the right place to play well to their ability.. It was always in them it's not in the Butt fumble and never will be..

I understood perfectly.. I chose to avoid your point since Sanchez has let me down in my own assessment that he would do well this year if given the chance in the Eagle's Kelly's system.

The plain fact is that Sanchez looks worse this year than last year...WORSE...... with one more year's experience in the system.  I am not guessing here, I have looked at every Eagle's game for the last two years and specifically all the games that Sanchez played in and he is regressing, or at least has looked worse period.

So as you  well know I have been one of Sanchez' biggest boosters who was constantly saying that he was undermined by the coaching staff (which I still believe) and the dearth of talent.  Well ok then.....what's Sanchez' and my excuse now with the Eagles with an offensive guru in Kelly?

Well the answer to that is ...THERE IS NONE!!!!!

Yea he played ok for the Eagles last year...Ok... but not great. 

Because if Sanchez had been great, then Bradford would NEVER have been brought in!!

I can no longer say that Sanchez' problems stemmed primarily from the coaching staff or the talent alone but his own inadequacies have to be added in and that can't be avoided.. 

If you can disregard your QB risking himself for extra yards at the expense of getting hurt and losing time on the field. then I dont know what to say either. 

This isnt the first time either. He did the exact same thing against Houston. He ran in for that TD and got his bell rung. Looked like he needed to receive concussion protocol, but he refused. He then proceeded to go on the field and throw 2 INT's in his next two drives to seal the game. 

I dont think those INT's were purely based on a bad play. Fitz was obviously not right well after that hit and you could see it in his face. So my point here is what the hell is the point of having a guy who's made of all guts & glory yet refuses to incorporate smarts and intelligence (Mr. Harvard grad)? 

You can skew it the way you like. At the end of the day Geno will be off the field because he wont throw the ball away and Fitz wont be on the field because he's getting concussed and having surgeries. Both have made boneheaded decision, but only one receives excuse after excuse after excuse. 

You say you have no bias but your last statement shows clear bias.  I have no idea where you are getting this legion of threads and posts that are excuses for Ftiz.  When he has played bad he gets taken to the shed.   Fitz is so far ahead of Geno in some very key metrics for success it isn't funny.  11 sacks all year, unless you think we have a oline filled with pro bowlers that is on the QB.  The pro Geno argument would be a lot more compelling if he had come into that game, played really good from beginning to end and given us an idea that he was a new Geno that finally gets it.  He was the same old Geno.  Our offense is top 10, our red zone efficiency is so much better than in the past it is out of the realm of thought.  All of this going with just a ton more of dropped balls.

Fitz has a lousy arm, Fitz is not going to be the Qb for the Jets when they are ready to really win, we have no other Qb right now that is as good as what fitz is giving us.

Geno will most likely stay on the field, which is most important. Fitz got injured because of his level of boneheaded mistakes. He broke his leg last year because he didnt slide,...same boneheaded mistake. He didnt slide in Houston and looked like he had a concussion, then threw back to back INT's right after the hit to the head. 

Whats the point? 

First of all, did you close your eyes when Geno got destroyed in that game and had to LEAVE the game?  Glennon must lead the league in slides if that is the most important thing you are trotting out as being important.  Standing in the pocket for ever with zero pocket awareness is pretty well as bad as not sliding.

You say you have no bias but your last statement shows clear bias.  I have no idea where you are getting this legion of threads and posts that are excuses for Ftiz.  When he has played bad he gets taken to the shed.   Fitz is so far ahead of Geno in some very key metrics for success it isn't funny.  11 sacks all year, unless you think we have a oline filled with pro bowlers that is on the QB.  The pro Geno argument would be a lot more compelling if he had come into that game, played really good from beginning to end and given us an idea that he was a new Geno that finally gets it.  He was the same old Geno.  Our offense is top 10, our red zone efficiency is so much better than in the past it is out of the realm of thought.  All of this going with just a ton more of dropped balls.

Fitz has a lousy arm, Fitz is not going to be the Qb for the Jets when they are ready to really win, we have no other Qb right now that is as good as what fitz is giving us.

Precisely my point. He's leading Geno in key metrics but the comparison is based on teams that are NOT the same. Last years team was one of the worst Jets teams in Jets history in terms of overall talent. 

Oh and if im correct, Mark Sanchez led a Jets team one of his years here to have the #1 redzone offense in the league. Whoopty do.

And I just read what you wrote and I dont see where you showed my "clear bias". What bias? Everything that is ever said about Geno is based on his his 1st two years, meanwhile everything that was said about Fitz when he got here prior to the start of the season was all about disregarding his history and just saying that "anything is better than Geno Smith". 

bias....lol. 

I understood perfectly.. I chose to avoid your point since Sanchez has let me down in my own assessment that he would do well this year if given the chance in the Eagle's Kelly's system.

The plain fact is that Sanchez looks worse this year than last year...WORSE...... with one more year's experience in the system.  I am not guessing here, I have looked at every Eagle's game for the last two years and specifically all the games that Sanchez played in and he is regressing, or at least has looked worse period.

So as you  well know I have been one of Sanchez' biggest boosters who was constantly saying that he was undermined by the coaching staff (which I still believe) and the dearth of talent.  Well ok then.....what's Sanchez' and my excuse now with the Eagles with an offensive guru in Kelly?

Well the answer to that is ...THERE IS NONE!!!!!

Yea he played ok for the Eagles last year...Ok... but not great. 

Because if Sanchez had been great, then Bradford would NEVER have been brought in!!

I can no longer say that Sanchez' problems stemmed primarily from the coaching staff or the talent alone but his own inadequacies have to added in and that can't be avoided.. 

agreed. Sanchez is behaving like a kid who got  25 mil , showed up at Pats and Genos after a Monday nite win in Phillyand ate a hot dog on the sideline. His behavior in the film room and off season are why he is what he is IMO.

I think they're waiting until the end of the season to evaluate him. He hasn't been known for consistency during his career. They don't want to re-sign him early like Buffalo did and then the guy goes in the tank (like he did with the Bills). He is in the middle tier of NFL Qbs like a Hoyer, McCown, etc. He is a likable guy. And the players seem to respect him. He waits to get surgery and plays in pain with an injured hand. Then he has surgery and comes back without missing any time. I'd love to see him come back. But they should wait five games to evaluate him. 

Gotta' give credit where it's due...those are some of the better excuses you've come up with for Sanchez being an atrocious quarterback.  Now, I think I saw some threads on the front page that aren't about Sanchez yet...you're slacking.

excuses, facts- whatever you want to call them to deflect from the truth.

agreed. Sanchez is behaving like a kid who got  25 mil , showed up at Pats and Genos after a Monday nite win in Phillyand ate a hot dog on the sideline. His behavior in the film room and off season are why he is what he is IMO.

I think that's grossly a mistatement. It was widely noted when he was here than Sanchez was a hard worker and put in ample amount of time in the film room. Do you want to know why he looks like he regressed in Phil this year, 1) His OL is  banged up and downright putrid 2) Chip sent away a lot of offensive talent and D Murray is not fitting into the run from the shotgun scheme. Put those two factors together and it resembles what Sanchez had his last two seasons on the Jets. 

I think that's grossly a mistatement. It was widely noted when he was here than Sanchez was a hard worker and put in ample amount of time in the film room. Do you want to know why he looks like he regressed in Phil this year, 1) His OL is  banged up and downright putrid 2) Chip sent away a lot of offensive talent and D Murray is not fitting into the run from the shotgun scheme. Put those two factors together and it resembles what Sanchez had his last two seasons on the Jets. 

We will never agree here.  His showing up at Pat and Genos after a game and enjoying the crowd tells me more.  He won ONE game and acts like he is a hero.

But yes..he looks like he did on the Jets those last few years.  

You're the hero JetNation deserves!

If you're going to wear that avatar you need to change your username to Conquering hEYro.  I've told you 3 times and you refuse to respond!  Do I need to PM Max to request him to change it on your behalf?  Are you worried you're going to ruin him like you did Sanchez and Geno?  Symbolic penis?  What's the deal?

If you're going to wear that avatar you need to change your username to Conquering hEYro.  I've told you 3 times and you refuse to respond!  Do I need to PM Max to request him to change it on your behalf?  Are you worried you're going to ruin him like you did Sanchez and Geno?  Symbolic penis?  What's the deal?

While I respect the work you're doing, I'm just not on board with the Conquering Hero meme.  Holding out hope that PettEY is next.

PM Max. I'll pay the postage.

He's just used to being a penis his whole life.  

First of all, did you close your eyes when Geno got destroyed in that game and had to LEAVE the game?  Glennon must lead the league in slides if that is the most important thing you are trotting out as being important.  Standing in the pocket for ever with zero pocket awareness is pretty well as bad as not sliding.

And what do you have to say about Fitzpatrick? Im still waiting, because obviously you werent finished with your rant. 

You can start off with why Geno was even "in" the game. 

EDIT: And if you've never watched Glennon play, dont talk about him. I take Glennon talk personally! 

Archived