Jets vs Giants bet w/Wifey

prime21

I'll be at home watching with my wife who is a Giants fan.  I have two young girls, 4 &1, does this make us an interracial family?  Are my kids going to grow up and be made fun of because they have Jets and Giants blood in them?  Oh the horror!

If the Jets win then my wife has to take a picture by the Christmas tree with a Jets shirt on send it to her die hard Giants dad saying "Sorry Dad, I never liked Blue, GO JETS"

If the Giants win I have to take a pic with a Giants jersey or shirt and dress my girls with Giants gear.  The pic will be sent to her dad and saying something like "Dad, i told you not worry at the wedding, it was just a matter of time".  

C'Mon Jets!  My father in law is a GREAT GUY, love him to death but he is as obnoxious a Giant fan as you could ever meet.  . 

When Mrs Crusher and I first met she said she hated sports.  I said me too.  Moral to the story?  If you really dig a woman lie to her till you get some. 

But you weren't lying, lol.  You hate the pain the Jets cause you and are only here for JiF, Mafia, insults, and food discussions.

I have an ongoing "bet" with my wife, who's a "Giants fan" as well.

She constantly tells me that the Jets have sucked for my whole life, that I should just become a Giants fan.  So, I've told her multiple times, if you can name 3 Giants, not named Eli Manning, I'll become a Giants fan.

Last time this happened, a few weeks ago, she said "Tiki Barber."  I am still a Jets fan.

I have an ongoing "bet" with my wife, who's a "Giants fan" as well.

She constantly tells me that the Jets have sucked for my whole life, that I should just become a Giants fan.  So, I've told her multiple times, if you can name 3 Giants, not named Eli Manning, I'll become a Giants fan.

Last time this happened, a few weeks ago, she said "Tiki Barber."  I am still a Jets fan.

LOL

I'll be at home watching with my wife who is a Giants fan.  I have two young girls, 4 &1, does this make us an interracial family?  Are my kids going to grow up and be made fun of because they have Jets and Giants blood in them?  Oh the horror!

If the Jets win then my wife has to take a picture by the Christmas tree with a Jets shirt on send it to her die hard Giants dad saying "Sorry Dad, I never liked Blue, GO JETS"

If the Giants win I have to take a pic with a Giants jersey or shirt and dress my girls with Giants gear.  The pic will be sent to her dad and saying something like "Dad, i told you not worry at the wedding, it was just a matter of time".  

C'Mon Jets!  My father in law is a GREAT GUY, love him to death but he is as obnoxious a Giant fan as you could ever meet.  . 

I am glad you love your wife and more importantly you like your father in law. I was one of the unlucky ones. My father in law hated my guts the minute I dated my wife. He still hates me but he keeps it civil. I hate him too. The minute he dies, I will go pee on his grave. Old bastard isn't dying soon enough. I always admired people who had good in laws to be honest. 

Just tell the wife that you wear the pants and you wont have your little girls laughing at you as Giants fans as they continue to win championships. You need someone to cry with every year! She should understand that. 

My wife hates me around winter time anyway given the Jets. Im always depressed lol. 

I'm always stunned when I read threads in the lounge from a Jets fan announcing he's getting married.  Who the f*ck would actually marry a miserable Jets fan? 

My wife told me that she didnt know that I was such a football fan until after we were married. 

I told her that I had to stay away in order to be on my best behavior. The cat's out the bag now! lol. 

I am glad you love your wife and more importantly you like your father in law. I was one of the unlucky ones. My father in law hated my guts the minute I dated my wife. He still hates me but he keeps it civil. I hate him too. The minute he dies, I will go pee on his grave. Old bastard isn't dying soon enough. I always admired people who had good in laws to be honest. 

LMAOOOOOO.  Guess I'm lucky but if the Jets loose maybe I will want to do the same!

Archived